Boccages’ Animal Crossing art dump

Thanks to both you Scatti, and Byebi for your kind words. It really light up my heart whenever someone takes the time to write back to me. I do agree, looking back, I've gotten better, and better. I'm quite satisfied with my latest work, which I'll post right now because... why not?

I'm quite proud of this one. Which was not the case with Cranston's drawing. Oh well !

23. Animal Crossing - Leif and his cactus friend / Racine et son ami le cactus

dVVM1Bz.jpg

24. The Animal Crossing: New Horizons bunch / Les personnages dans Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Just to let you guys know, I'm now displaying all my art here so if you want them as stickers, prints, etc. you can have them.

BWR7m59.png

Last edited:
I love seeing your improvement, bravo!!! Also I have totally seen a timelapse of your Leif painting before, quelle co?ncidence!

Last edited:
24. The Animal Crossing: New Horizons bunch / Les personnages dans Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Just to let you guys know, I'm now displaying all my art here so if you want them as stickers, prints, etc. you can have them.

BWR7m59.png

Awesome work.
Love it! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks to both you Scatti, and Byebi for your kind words. It really light up my heart whenever someone takes the time to write back to me. I do agree, looking back, I've gotten better, and better. I'm quite satisfied with my latest work, which I'll post right now because... why not?

I'm quite proud of this one. Which was not the case with Cranston's drawing. Oh well !

23. Animal Crossing - Leif and his cactus friend / Racine et son ami le cactus

dVVM1Bz.jpg

Adorbz! :)

Thank you much John Wick for your renewed appreciation! ;)

Also big thanks to Mayor Monday, and faiiry for taking the time to leave a message. It's very fulfilling :D

Thanks MissShema and Imbri ! Leif is indeed my favorite drawing of mine. I'm looking forward to make new ones soon enough. I'm working on a Timmy and Tommy one right now.

If you guys are interested, I've edited a short video on what drove me to draw Animal Crossing characters and how to open up your own Redbubble shop if you want people to be able to print off your art pieces. I've included English subtitles.

Last edited:
I've made a new full on drawing for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
I've called it :

25 - Timmy and Tommy exploring deserted islands for Nook Inc.

0N3S40W.jpg

Also printable here.

Last edited:
New Pate drawing with a nice shirt. Love her ! Cannot wait to meet her in New Horizons !

26 - Our hero Pate in Animal Crossing (March 18, 2020)
Si21dtb.png

And I've also drawn Molly. 2 for 1 today !

27 - Molly creeping in! (March 18, 2020)
taRzR4x.png

You can take a look at the rest of my art pieces by clicking here.

Last edited:
Your work is so cute!! I love the soft hazy light. It's really cool to see how your latest works compare to your oldest works too! It looks like you've become a lot more confident with your forms and colors :) Lief & Cactus is my favorite, but Timmy and Tommy is a close second.

I've made a new full on drawing for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
I've called it :

25 - Timmy and Tommy exploring deserted islands for Nook Inc.

0N3S40W.jpg

Also printable here.

bro this is a drawing? it looks so real omg

Back