• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Bon's countdown calendar giveaway... [important news]

I would like to enter, my favourit cat villagers are Tom and Kabuki (I just love both <3)

My favorite bunny villager is Francine. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, uh, well I'm entering for today, but I'm sure you can tell, Bon. <:

Entering~ My favorite bunny villager is either BonBon or Ruby :3 They are both adorable~

Last edited:
Hey! My favourite rabbit villager is Francine because of how fancy and blue she is. I think she is far cuter than Chrissy indeed! :3 (Plus, she looks sweet in the snow.)

Dotty, for sure! She was one of my first villagers back when I started my first village on the Gamecube. So many memories!

Gaston! I find the cranky villagers hilarious, and his little mustache makes him even funnier.

Update will come tonight and last two days again(with two winners of course). Sorry, I'm just too busy. :(

My favourite rabbit is Bunnie :3
I have her in my town and her picture displayed in my house~

My fave is bunnie. She is really the only rabbit i wouldn't have a panic attack if she moved into my town (before I liked everyone I have)

Back