Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

eq3gd2h.jpg

I am really happy with this one. I did a bit of sculpting work with this one, so his eyes could bulge and his mouth could enlarge a little more. It's as close to modelling as I get right now.

lJYLJBI.png

I know he would usually just kill anyone he got remotely close to, but considering Plushtrap is just a toy (well, kinda), I think this could be an exception. I had a lot of fun with this!

fLEOfDb.gif

Maybe it's the poor lighting and obvious texture issue, but I prefer the one I did of Nightmare Chica.

vIs40Z8.gif

The noise in this one makes me want to commit murder, but the Nightmare Chica model is the best and most accurate model (in my opinion) of all the Five Nights at Freddy's 4 models made by fans so far, and I really wanted to test her out properly. Somebody from Reddit is working on porting all of the models from the Source Filmmaker to Blender, so people like me can sin.

Last edited:
7pFOLrI.jpg

I know it's hard to see, but Nightmare Chica is at the back there.

This is one of few frames Blender rendered of my animation. Unfortunately, it crashed on me before it could render the rest, but I thought it'd be worth sharing a frame of it anyway, just so it hasn't completely gone to waste.

N2m8NyF.jpg

Quick shot from one of my latest animations, which I will be uploading to YouTube soon. It's extremely short (and if I'm honest, it looked better when it was rendering than it did when it was actually finished), but It's probably worth sharing anyway. For now, enjoy the teaser!

Back