Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

1a7rEob.png

So, this model of Harley Quinn (along with a new Joker model I wanted to use) has a weird rig that I don't know how to use. There's no option to go into pose mode when you click on any of the "bones", and I can't really do anything with it as a result. Any idea what I'm supposed to do here?

y8xP82a.png

I'm jealous of how talented some of these riggers are. The facial rig on this model is amazing. I'm going to have a lot more fun with this one.

Hey Bowie, just wanted to drop a comment and say that your gallery is super impressive. I'm a fan of the animation work you do, and it's interesting to see you work with Blender because I don't know crap about it; all I know is that it's complicated as hell, which makes your work all the more impressive.

That being said, I unfortunately don't have any critique for you, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more updates from now on :-]

Hey Bowie, just wanted to drop a comment and say that your gallery is super impressive. I'm a fan of the animation work you do, and it's interesting to see you work with Blender because I don't know crap about it; all I know is that it's complicated as hell, which makes your work all the more impressive.

That being said, I unfortunately don't have any critique for you, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more updates from now on :-]

Thank you so much! I'll definitely try and do more animations, in that case.

Back