Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

It's really not that intimidating!

Also when I talk about lighting, I'm not saying any of your scenes in particular need it right now. I mean it's a handy skill to have in general.

The same goes for modeling. You really should consider beginning to learn it. I'd offer to tutor you, but blender is so far out of my comfort zone, it's in another country :)

I don't need a tutor! Have you forgotten the amount of times Nintendo have contacted me personally, requesting my help with their most secretive of projects? I go out of my way to remind people that.

I don't need a tutor! Have you forgotten the amount of times Nintendo have contacted me personally, requesting my help with their most secretive of projects? I go out of my way to remind people that.

Hahueheh. On the reals though you're doing great :)

Hahueheh. On the reals though you're doing great :)

tumblr_lwkh1cePOi1r461jxo4_500.gif

wish I could go into conversations like that but I dunno what the cr@p you guys are saying I'm just skipping..
I NEED TO LEARN UGH T_T

- - - Post Merge - - -

that aside, imma stalk this thread some more, love your work

wish I could go into conversations like that but I dunno what the cr@p you guys are saying I'm just skipping..
I NEED TO LEARN UGH T_T

- - - Post Merge - - -

that aside, imma stalk this thread some more, love your work

If you think I know what I'm talking about here, you're definitely more confused than I am.

Also, thank you so much! I still think I'm rubbish, but I'm glad I'm making people laugh here (but are they laughing with me or at me?).

If you think I know what I'm talking about here, you're definitely more confused than I am.

Also, thank you so much! I still think I'm rubbish, but I'm glad I'm making people laugh here (but are they laughing with me or at me?).

I'm going for with.. I think?

Draw back on the arm to show pull before the push of the punch. You need to do some dope sheet work to break tangents in Jokers neck to show reaction :)

I wish the rig came with facial options. All I could do was move his mouth. Then again, when was the last time a punch whipped that smile off his face?

9qXuoW4.png

I originally planned to have him point the gun to somebody's head, but I thought this looked a little better.

wow, you've definitely improved :eek:
keep on keepin on :blush:
lol sorry i have no actual advice

Last edited:
Back