Status
Not open for further replies.
skarmoury's event entry:
  • 938D16A7-E7F2-4663-8B45-CD7737CA6358.png
    938D16A7-E7F2-4663-8B45-CD7737CA6358.png
    583 KB · Views: 697
938D16A7-E7F2-4663-8B45-CD7737CA6358.png

This was fun! Like… so so much fun 🥹

I had an idea that TBT was coming out of the desktop, with the four plushies jumping out (snowbunny, ghost kitty, celeste, dino), the party garland being lifted out of the screen, and sky background falling like a waterfall to make a beach ✨ I also made human versions on the plushies, save for the dino in which I made Mick trying to feed the dino a carrot (sorry mick if i butchered the astronaut look LOL i tried my best). Made the ghost kitty sit on the keyboard because that is what cats do.

And then I had the idea to fill the empty spaces with more ACNH aspects — farming, flower breeding, fossil digging, and bell tree shaking! Also added some animals like tarantulas, scorpions, butterflies, fish, and the yellow birds that sit on top of the ACNH bulletin board 💕

To be honest, this was an amalgamation of ideas that just formed as I went along. I hope you guys can still see my vision hehehe. 🥹 TBT has given Animal Crossing so much meaning to me that I wanted to depict it in some way!

Thank you for this event, I’m glad I could build lego without needing the actual thing!!

JemAC's event entry:
  • camp2.png
    camp2.png
    224.4 KB · Views: 391
Feel like this software could be a lot of fun if I had a better idea of how to use it 😂
Bit of trial and error but have created an enchanted forest themed campsite, featuring a guest appearance by Blathers

camp2.png

Foreverfox's event entry:
  • IMG_3866.jpeg
    IMG_3866.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_3864.jpeg
    IMG_3864.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 340
The LEGO Goose made me want to make one, and I somehow got the idea for a Trojan Horse Goose. So I present, Trojan Horse Goose. Why Trojan Horse Goose, you might ask? Well, instead of invading the Trojans, Goose uses his belly to transport the things he would bring to the TBT 20th Birthday Party! He’s a little embarrassed to say who he has in the Pokeball and Great ball, but we know one of them has a Machamp. Probably the Great ball. His laptop is for surfing the Nintendo web with who else but his Surfing Pikachu! Sorry Goose, I guess I couldn’t keep your secret.

I used a MOC template as a guide, but modified it significantly to make it big enough to hold the belly. This ended up making me pretty much come up with my own steps for most of it. Progress pics and other angles are in the spoiler.

IMG_3864.jpeg

IMG_3866.jpeg

IMG_3857.jpeg

IMG_3862.jpeg

IMG_3870.jpeg

IMG_3872.jpeg

IMG_3873.jpeg

Yes-I-Can's event entry:
  • 1722927024458.png
    1722927024458.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 353
1722927024458.png

Here's my first go at using Bricklink : ) it was really fun and i might just play around with it more
1722927087426.png

Roxxy's event entry:
  • IMG_2746.jpeg
    IMG_2746.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 351
IMG_2746.jpeg
Ok, just me and not being artistic, creative or anything really but I tried? Brick link was incredibly frustrating.

I wanted to do a special “mom’s birthday cake” sadly “mom” is fairly hopeless in the kitchen and here is the result 🙈 it was made with love so hopefully tastes better than it looks. Happy 20th birthday TBT! So grateful to have amazing friends old and new to celebrate with 🎊🎊🎉🎊🎊🫶💜💜

Rio_'s event entry:
  • bam_birthday.png
    bam_birthday.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 283
I could tell this was a disaster early on, but I was too stubborn to restart so it all kept spiraling and I ended up with this... thing 🫠
I wanted to make Bam dressed up for his birthday because TBT's Birthday (November 7) is also his. I hope you can tell that it's him 🥺
bam_birthday.png

daringred_'s event entry:
  • 1723131348503.png
    1723131348503.png
    118 KB · Views: 225
1723131348503.png

a birthday cake and gift for the party!

this probably looks so low effort, but this software confused the heck outta me lol
also wasn't sure how i might do candles at first, but the bricks with a flame picture are so silly i stuck with it and used them

It's cute, I like it! I also feel that. I don't use 3D software that much, but it didn't feel very user-friendly to me. So I felt really dumb lol.
i had to google how to get an angled viewpoint and also built my cake translucent the first time because i accidentally hid the solid color options lol

corlee1289's event entry:
  • Screenshot (218).png
    Screenshot (218).png
    411.8 KB · Views: 151
Oh man, I struggled with the tutorial trying to build that snail and I am impressed with all your creations!

I struggled, but managed to make a red velvet cake to the best of my ability. I am most amused about my candles. I didn't fully understand how to save the project because when I did, it saved as an .io file? Chris gave me permission to post the screenshot.

Screenshot (218).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back