Brick Building Bonanza

Status
Not open for further replies.
daisyflowers's event entry:
  • lego.png
    lego.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 606
lego.png

it's meant to be the carrot cake from animal crossing, i freestyled a bit since i had no clue if it was possible to achieve the curvy cake layer

digimon's event entry:
  • brickbuildingbonanza.png
    brickbuildingbonanza.png
    611.6 KB · Views: 435

brickbuildingbonanza.png

happy birthday tbt!!!

DM4RGOT.gif

i call this one: 'hmmm okay how can i make this about puck?' this lego bricklink creation features
my bestie puck having the time of his life with a giant birthday cake! i'm sure seeing a cake this
large is one of his greatest dreams come true! i just know he's gonna eat right into a sugar rush!!

MrBox's event entry:
  • tbt.png
    tbt.png
    610 KB · Views: 354
tbt.png

"welcome to the world, TBT"

i am aware how weird this thing looks LMAO, i had a silly idea and then. um. it's here for everyone to see too
the baby is TBT, the person next to TBT is Jeremy

View attachment 574459
"welcome to the world, TBT"

i am aware how weird this thing looks LMAO, i had a silly idea and then. um. it's here for everyone to see too
the baby is TBT, the person next to TBT is Jeremy
OK not gonna lie, I love it so much your entry made me laugh. XD But sorry if I offended you...

OK not gonna lie, I love it so much your entry made me laugh. XD But sorry if I offended you...
LOL no , it's meant to be silly
I'm glad it made you laugh! I've stared at it so much that it looks normal to me now
(To be honest, I hope it doesn't offend the site owner .. if you are reading this Jeremy, I mean no harm... )

DaCoSim's event entry:
  • IMG_5821.jpeg
    IMG_5821.jpeg
    230.1 KB · Views: 313
Resubmitting (since my dumb @$$ didn’t read the instructions very well😱)

Maple and Julian decided she just warp to the party but little did they know that Petey was not real inclined to let them pass!!! Maple will be trying to bribe him with a balloon.

IMG_5821.jpeg

Last edited:
Bob Zombie's event entry:
  • IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 283
"...And so it was, on a particularly dark night, the leader of the human resistance General Parking celebrated his birthday at an Italian restaurant that was his favorite before the war. Unfortunately, the guards outside were overrun faster than the alarm could be struck, and the large bay window behind the general's table did not provide any protection from ghouls coming to help him celebrate his feast.

The candles on his red cake were soon to be extinguished by the red from within, with only the chef surviving as he heard the window creak.

It is said that the war would have ended much sooner except for this one lapse of judgement."

Excerpt from "The Long Winter", a history of the zombie/human war.

IMG_1022.jpg

Coach's event entry:
  • IMG_20240804_130923127.jpg
    IMG_20240804_130923127.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 269
IMG_20240804_130923127.jpg

I put together a mini island! A nice house, flowers, apple tree, cedar tree and palm tree, as well as a big gift. I've used a combination of my MARIO Lego and older stuff too.

JellyBeans's event entry:
  • Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 16.31.35.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 16.31.35.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 268
if bricklink didn't make me want to tear my hair out figuring it out this might be more creative lol but alas.. instead we have a birthday cake (vanilla buttercream with strawberries, of course) surrounded by our favourite (realistic) AC characters
Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 16.31.35.png

-Blue-'s event entry:
  • Proof - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    Proof - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 266
I decided to go with the signature Bell Tree from the forums, but referenced how the New Leaf plaza tree is set up. I used the software BrickLink.

It would had probably been better had I went to a store just to buy Legos for this task as getting anything to properly link together was a challenge in itself. I never used the program so that is probably on me, but it kept wanting to go everywhere but where it was intended lol. Sometimes the pieces snapped miles away. Was a bit of a rough trial and error and I feel kinda stupid rn lmao.

Proof - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

ClefairyKid's event entry:
  • acnh-clefairykid-lego-v1.png
    acnh-clefairykid-lego-v1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 243
I've never used this software before but it's so detailed!! Pleasantly surprised that I was able to make this work haha It's supposed to be the wooden bulletin board with the little bird on top :')

acnh-clefairykid-lego-v1.png

References:
acnh-clefairykid-lego-refs1.jpg

Yanrima~'s event entry:
  • tbtbirthdayhouse-min.png
    tbtbirthdayhouse-min.png
    258.8 KB · Views: 205
Here's my entry!
My first time using BrickLink but I made a house out of it in the end. I really like the arches so I made a cute cafe to celebrate birthdays in. Took a while to render and hope this works!

tbtbirthdayhouse-min.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back