• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Brooke's Music Reviews UPDATE!

Brooke_the_Phoenix

she/her, time-zone AEDT
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
I know I haven't posted a review in a while, but I just wanted to let you know that I've got three reviews coming up! And they're not song reviews either... they're album reviews.

After Ariana Grande's third album 'Dangerous Woman' was released, I decided to listen to all three of them, in order. I'd never listened to her albums before this. I've now decided that I'm going to review all three albums separately. My review of her first album, 'Yours Truly', will be coming this weekend! Now, exam block is coming up at school, but I'm hoping that next weekend my review of 'My Everything' will be out, and then the weekend after that I'll post my review of 'Dangerous Woman'. I'm really looking forward to writing them!

Let me know if you have any song recommendations, songs you want me to review... hell, maybe even albums you want me to review. I think track reviews from me will be more common than album reviews from me, but I'll have a listen and see if I want to review it. :)

Acnl_starfall;bt12699 said:
yay your back to posting :) I love Ariana and her albums can't wait for your reviews

I'm glad you're looking forward to it, my first review should be up either tonight or tomorrow night :)

Back