• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

BTF One Month Anniversary

NikkiKaji

Pyromaniac
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Pavé
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cherry (Fruit)
Green Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
So, i've been on the Bell Tree Forums for one month (and one day), and I wanted to post my first blog. Gonna talk about things that have been going on, my experiences, ect.

Well, to start off, I joined the bell tree forums on my birthday. I was pretty lost at first, not knowing where to start because there was so much to choose from. I got into collectibles immediately, but didn't really know how they worked (which sucks because chocolate cake was on sale at the time). I would always overcharge sometimes, but that helped me learn the currencies and values.

As the month went on, I think I met a lot of really nice users on the forums that helped me understand how to fit in. I posted my first thread, earned bells, got a few collectibles, and overall had a good time.

I'll probably post another blog on my 6 month anniversary, but it depends.

I started out like you. I went straight to the Animal Crossing: New Leaf board, never even made an intro XD. It gets exciting when you hit one year!

an anniversary is a yearly occurrence this isnt an anniversary please learn your terms. thanks!
:)

Back