The Bell Tree Fair 2024 is now open!

Event status
Pending results
Congratulations to all the banner reps! They have all been so cute and I've loved seeing them when I open the site! 🎉💗✨

I also can't wait to see all the drawings of all the reps from Canvas Crossing. Aaaaaa. There were so many cute reps!

I have to admit, I am ridiculously heartbroken that my rep did not make it into the banner. I don’t want to take away from all those that got in because they were all fantastic and I don’t want to come off as a whiny baby, but I am honestly devastated. I guess because I kept up with so many of the entries because I loved to see them all and I had SOOOOO many likes on mine (thx so much u guys!!!) that I don’t really want to say I was expecting to see my rep on the banner, but every day that they posted a new one, I would look with bated breath, hoping to see mine up there. 💔

I have to admit, I am ridiculously heartbroken that my rep did not make it into the banner. I don’t want to take away from all those that got in because they were all fantastic and I don’t want to come off as a whiny baby, but I am honestly devastated. I guess because I kept up with so many of the entries because I loved to see them all and I had SOOOOO many likes on mine (thx so much u guys!!!) that I don’t really want to say I was expecting to see my rep on the banner, but every day that they posted a new one, I would look with bated breath, hoping to see mine up there. 💔

It's normal to feel disappointed. Usually the only things I win on here are raffles, so I was shocked when I saw that the staff actually picked my character for the banner this time! On the bright side, if the users liked your character that much, then I bet you'll get some lovely art for Canvas Crossing!

It's normal to feel disappointed. Usually the only things I win on here are raffles, so I was shocked when I saw that the staff actually picked my character for the banner this time! On the bright side, if the users liked your character that much, then I bet you'll get some lovely art for Canvas Crossing!
Thx hun. I don’t know why this one is hitting me so hard. That’s awesome about the raffles for u! Other than my most cherished collectible, my shooting star, I’ve never won a raffle!!! Your rep was so freaking cute btw!

Sorry guys. I didn’t mean to get so down on here and I certainly don’t want to take away from all of our awesome banner reps.

Oh DaCo I am so sorry 💔 I wanted desperately to see you and Penn on the banner 😢 ❤️❤️

I never get picked or win raffles so I am used to being invisible on the forum but my friends make me feel I’m accepted here 🫶💜💜

congrats everyone that made it to the banner! 🥳🎉🎉🎉 Everyone’s reps look adorable.

I was honestly a bit bummed too that I didn’t picked since I’d love to win an animated collectible for anything since I haven’t won one yet and I thought this might be be my best shot, but I’m hoping I have a shot with my entry for a different activity 🙂.

I’m still really happy for all the winners! :D I really enjoyed seeing everyone’s entries too!

If y’all want to know something, I don’t think I could get a staff favorite for Wonderous Wardrobe. Others really looked good or had a more creative spin. I only entered for the tickets. It would be cool to get a staff favorite, but my only hope for the animated collectible is to win one of the raffles from Pin the Tail and Party Popping Puzzles.

It’s not just staff favorites I don’t expect to win. I may not get nominated in any of the contests. As proud as I am at my submissions, even I thought others did a better job, and if I could rank all of the submissions myself, my entries would be among the bottom half of the best entries. I still hope to win a contest, but chances aren’t good.

Yours was good! It's probably annoying hearing me say not to worry so much about not getting on the front page. It doesn't cheapen your entry. Yours was very vibrant and great. 🎉 I had to look it up and it's staff favorites. So at the end of the day, it's all decided on the whim of a taste of a select few.

So don't feel discouraged that you didn't make the front. Your dynamic rep pose was brilliant!

I knew I didn't have a snowballs chance lol! I really need to get more stuff in my inventory. I always struggle with these tasks because my clothes inventory is so lacking. 😅

Well, you can't win 'em all 😅 Can't say I wasn't sad when my rep didn't get chosen, but that's life! There were sooo many other entries that I loved too, I was fawning over other reps the other day and I would've definitely awarded so many favorites if someone asked me to LOL.

Anyway, I was planning to upload my flag design regardless of whether I was picked or not, so here it is! :] Can't really say I got as much attention as most other folks did, but I just wanna share my work so I hope that's okay ^^ Really happy with how the flag and the whole picture turned out! I dunno if anyone would be interested in getting the flag, but I thought I'd put it out just in case cuz I'm really proud of it. ;w;

1725421977987.png

Anyway that's it from lil old me!! ⸜( ´ ꒳ ` )⸝ Congratulations again to the winners of the wardrobe event, all the costumes were super cute!! From cakes to candles to bakers to party costumes, it was really nice seeing the celebratory vibes on the banner! 🥳

I'm still pretty sad that my submission was removed so late after being accepted with no chance to resubmit. I see everyone so excited for the canvas crossing reveal, and I'm just here wishing i felt the same. I am looking forward to seeing the reaction of the people I drew, but I'd be lying if I said this didn't sour this particular event for me.

I'm still pretty sad that my submission was removed so late after being accepted with no chance to resubmit. I see everyone so excited for the canvas crossing reveal, and I'm just here wishing i felt the same. I am looking forward to seeing the reaction of the people I drew, but I'd be lying if I said this didn't sour this particular event for me.
I'm not a artist, but if you PM me a picture of your rep I would love to attempt to draw it! 🫂

Well, you can't win 'em all 😅 Can't say I wasn't sad when my rep didn't get chosen, but that's life! There were sooo many other entries that I loved too, I was fawning over other reps the other day and I would've definitely awarded so many favorites if someone asked me to LOL.

Anyway, I was planning to upload my flag design regardless of whether I was picked or not, so here it is! :] Can't really say I got as much attention as most other folks did, but I just wanna share my work so I hope that's okay ^^ Really happy with how the flag and the whole picture turned out! I dunno if anyone would be interested in getting the flag, but I thought I'd put it out just in case cuz I'm really proud of it. ;w;

View attachment 582726

Anyway that's it from lil old me!! ⸜( ´ ꒳ ` )⸝ Congratulations again to the winners of the wardrobe event, all the costumes were super cute!! From cakes to candles to bakers to party costumes, it was really nice seeing the celebratory vibes on the banner! 🥳
Thank u!!! I’d LUV to make a flag!!!!

Back