• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Bell Tree Fair 2024 is now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event status
Completed
For the animated collectible if we are to win one are we able to pick a timestamp for it within the fair like we have been for the previous wins?
Yes, also for the bouquet and trophies for the top contest winners.

Is there a last day to vote? I’m taking my time reading the Besting Blunders stories, but I didn’t want to miss any deadlines. 😅
Thank God, I spent the time while the mods were choosing their nominations and went through them all so luckily, it did not take me long once I got over there because my favorite story out of all of them was up there when they announced 😂😂😂

Quick update: The Fair's closing ceremony will finally be here tomorrow! Also, since this is happening a little bit later than originally planned, we're pushing back the new "Mushroom Season" event that was announced in the Direct at the beginning of the year. It will now take place September 26th - October 6th.

Yay, looking forward to the closing ceremony!

I kind of wondered if Mushroom Season would get delayed. It makes sense given the circumstances. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait~

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for the ceremony!!! I will thank the staff in a post under the closing ceremony thread more formerly, but thanks again for your continued hard work throughout this event!

I can't wait to clean out the excess raffle tickets from my inventory! (I think I bought too many, my inventory is overloaded with the Red Pinwheel, Snowbun and Feather raffle tickets)

are the raffles drawn when the closing ceremony comes?
No. They’ll give everybody time since the winning faves in the closing ceremony get extra tickets to get raffle tickets so usually they give us a few days to decide what we’re gonna do before they draw
Post automatically merged:

Dang, I was really hoping they would post this by noon because I have to work today and I really want to go in and see everybody’s drawings!!!!

Dang, I was really hoping they would post this by noon because I have to work today and I really want to go in and see everybody’s drawings!!!!
You can everyone’s drawings after work since they’ll be up all day, everyday, even when the closing ceremony thread closes.

You can everyone’s drawings after work since they’ll be up all day, everyday, even when the closing ceremony thread closes.
Well, I know that! I’m just being impatient!!!! lol! It’ll probably take me two days to see them all since there’s like 400 something! 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back