The Bell Tree Fair 2024 is now open!

Event status
Pending results
Don't know where to put this but woo! Satisfaction
1725488863418.png

Community voting for the Fair's four contests is now live!

If you're an eligible voter, you'll now be able to vote in the new polls in the Voting Booth board.

If you can't vote but think you should be able to, please let us know in the Contact the Staff board and we'll check on your voting status.

Congratulations to all of our finalists! This is one of the last steps before the Fair's closing ceremony. Meanwhile, the staff is still voting for their favorites from the four creative events.

1725818449289.jpeg

Ah yes I sure do love the Voting Both board seriously how do I keep finding these spelling errors

Also, I came to give the cliche “they’re all good this is impossible to choose.” But it’s true, these all look so great. It’s so hard to pick a favorite. 🥹

Ah yes I sure do love the Voting Both board seriously how do I keep finding these spelling errors

Also, I came to give the cliche “they’re all good this is impossible to choose.” But it’s true, these all look so great. It’s so hard to pick a favorite. 🥹
Dang it Jim, I'm an admin not a orthographer

I took a quick look through the finalists and then noped out of voting because I am way too indecisive for this!!!
I know I’ll cast my votes eventually, but it will probably take several more browse throughs over the next few days before I can finally make up my mind. Why do you guys have to be so talented?!?! Voting is always so torturous 🥲

Made my votes on all but the short story one. I’ll set aside from time to read the nominated entries later this week and make my bot there too.

Every entry I’ve seen so far was amazing so it was hard to choose. I personally chose ones that spoke to me the most in terms of the meaning behind them. :)

Wah. I'm honestly shocked to have one of my entries nominated, I was not entering with any expectations of that, but I'm so glad that the staff team liked it enough to highlight it. 🥺 Absolutely not expecting to win because there are too many amazing entries and mine legit embodies the 'graphic design is my passion' meme when sitting next to them 😅 but just being nominated is seriously enough to make me happy. Thank you for enjoying it staff (and to everyone who enjoyed it enough to react in the event thread too, I'm so glad there are Pascal enjoyers around, he's such a fun character I adore him). Congratulations to all the other nominees too and good luck to you all!! There are so many good entries I can't even vote right away cause I need to sit down and think carefully, It's way too hard a decision to only vote one per contest. 😭

Wah. I'm honestly shocked to have one of my entries nominated, I was not entering with any expectations of that, but I'm so glad that the staff team liked it enough to highlight it. 🥺 Absolutely not expecting to win because there are too many amazing entries and mine legit embodies the 'graphic design is my passion' meme when sitting next to them 😅 but just being nominated is seriously enough to make me happy. Thank you for enjoying it staff (and to everyone who enjoyed it enough to react in the event thread too, I'm so glad there are Pascal enjoyers around, he's such a fun character I adore him).
I’m with you here. It’s hard to get nominated, and even if you do get nominated, it’s hard to get in the top three. There was only one time I got nominated in a contest like this, and I didn’t make it to the top three. Since then, I never got nominated in any of the contests, no matter how well I do.

EDIT: I appreciate the sympathy I got for not getting any nomination over the last nine years, but I’m doing okay. I’ll try to do better next time so the apples can have their first trophy.

Last edited:
If you voted in the Magnificent Memories poll in the last 12 minutes, the votes have been reset, so please vote again. I messed up the poll numbering!
Community voting for the Fair's four contests is now live!

If you're an eligible voter, you'll now be able to vote in the new polls in the Voting Booth board.

If you can't vote but think you should be able to, please let us know in the Contact the Staff board and we'll check on your voting status.

Congratulations to all of our finalists! This is one of the last steps before the Fair's closing ceremony. Meanwhile, the staff is still voting for their favorites from the four creative events.
Is there a last day to vote? I’m taking my time reading the Besting Blunders stories, but I didn’t want to miss any deadlines. 😅

For the animated collectible if we are to win one are we able to pick a timestamp for it within the fair like we have been for the previous wins?

Back