• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Lurkers are updated!

tumblr_inline_mpkn49Xlzu1qz4rgp.gif Bruce is still available!

Still trying to figure this out, but I'm interested in Dotty (she's one of my dreamies ah). I'd prefer if she was 100% original too. I'm supposed to ask to be added to a lurk list right? Something along those lines? (Excuse me for my noobieness). ;w;'

Still trying to figure this out, but I'm interested in Dotty (she's one of my dreamies ah). I'd prefer if she was 100% original too. I'm supposed to ask to be added to a lurk list right? Something along those lines? (Excuse me for my noobieness). ;w;'

Yes you may lurk for her! She is also 100% original. For lurking I will PM you 30 minutes before posting in this thread for offers ^^ If you have any other questions feel free to ask

Yes you may lurk for her! She is also 100% original. For lurking I will PM you 30 minutes before posting in this thread for offers ^^ If you have any other questions feel free to ask

Ah okay thanks, like I said still noobie and trying to figure out everything lol, I think a I have a better understanding. Thanks for letting me participate. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah okay thanks, like I said still noobie and trying to figure out everything lol, I think a I have a better understanding. Thanks for letting me participate. :)

Oh! May I lurk for Pancetti as well? I am already lurking for Freckles! ^.^
She is one of my absolute dreamies :eek: ! xx

Ah darn I was asleep but I just woke up! I hope she's still available but idk, but I offer 25-50tbt? I don't think she's a tier 1 to two right?

Yeah 25-50 is fine. Are you available now?

Ah thanks! I'll send the tbt over now, I'll just give you 35 since that's sorta I'm between lol.
And yes I am! I'll add your fc now, after we're done too do you mind if we give each other Wi-Fi ratings? It would be much appreciated. :)

Ah thanks! I'll send the tbt over now, I'll just give you 35 since that's sorta I'm between lol.
And yes I am! I'll add your fc now, after we're done too do you mind if we give each other Wi-Fi ratings? It would be much appreciated. :)

Sounds good ^^ Gates are open to bun

Back