• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

tumblr_inline_mpkrpyOAuj1qz4rgp.gif Pietro the smug sheep is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkqoka4ER1qz4rgp.gif Poncho the jock cub and tumblr_inline_mpks1upTgU1qz4rgp.gif Kyle the smug wolf have moved in!

tumblr_inline_mpkrq83VEN1qz4rgp.gif Vesta the normal sheep is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkn4pYkG91qz4rgp.gif Bam the jock deer and tumblr_inline_mpkr3opeht1qz4rgp.gif Flora the peppy ostrich has moved in!

I see you have vesta I am looking for another town she's a dream, we just traded on Hopper, is she available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure her tier, just tell me what TBT you want and I will pay it out.

Lurking for Cranston

I'm so sorry but Cranston was voided earlier today. Do you still want to lurk for him?

I see you have vesta I am looking for another town she's a dream, we just traded on Hopper, is she available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure her tier, just tell me what TBT you want and I will pay it out.

She's tier 3, so 50-75 is fine with me!

100 for Flora

- - - Post Merge - - -

Payment sent and thank you :) Any idea when she will be ready?

100 for Flora

- - - Post Merge - - -

Payment sent and thank you :) Any idea when she will be ready?

Thanks! Hopefully sometime this weekend! :)

---

tumblr_inline_mpkn4pYkG91qz4rgp.gif Bam the jock deer is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

Nana the normal monkey and Chester the lazy panda cub have moved in!

Back