• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Could I go ahead of reserve Pancetti?

I will be away for a while tomorrow evening/night, so I don't want to miss out on her!
Had to let Agnes go to make room, even though Agnes is a close 2nd favorite out of pigs. Which are one of my favorite species. D:

Could I go ahead of reserve Pancetti?

I will be away for a while tomorrow evening/night, so I don't want to miss out on her!
Had to let Agnes go to make room, even though Agnes is a close 2nd favorite out of pigs. Which are one of my favorite species. D:

Yup can send the 50 TBT and I'll mark her as reserved, thanks!

Haise!! Is 150 TBT for Bam a good offer?

I sent the TBT ~ xx

Hi, that amount for Bam is good. Are you available to trade in about 15 mins? I'm almost home.

--

Thank you cleoquartz yes I hold 24 hr after they're in boxes. Will update reservation when I'm home!

Yay! I am home too O___O Does that mean Flora will be ready today? :)

Yeah! I have already transfered you 150 btb xxoo.

Thank you very much for your patience! Gates to bun are open :)

Yay! I am home too O___O Does that mean Flora will be ready today? :)

Let's hope so :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_mpkqoka4ER1qz4rgp.gif Poncho the jock cub is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpks1upTgU1qz4rgp.gif Kyle the smug wolf is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkqniR2Jp1qz4rgp.gif Bluebear the peppy cub, tumblr_inline_mpkr3agHBU1qz4rgp.gif Gladys the normal ostrich, and an unoriginal tumblr_inline_mpkopmafVr1qz4rgp.gif Butch the cranky dog have moved in! Butch came from a void I guess. Different shirt and missing some items from his home.

Back