• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

tumblr_inline_mpkk3mkiqQ1qz4rgp.gif Olivia the snooty cat is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkps6ZJPS1qz4rgp.gif Flurry the normal hamster, Katt, Tabby, Tammi, Rowan, and Monty have moved in!

tumblr_inline_mpkps6ZJPS1qz4rgp.gif Flurry the normal hamster is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkk2yExOk1qz4rgp.gif Lolly the normal cat, tumblr_inline_mpkr3homJA1qz4rgp.gif Phoebe the uchi ostrich, and tumblr_inline_mpkn4kIbwZ1qz4rgp.gif Zell the smug deer have moved in!

tumblr_inline_mpks1gQOQ81qz4rgp.gif Whitney was in the campsite and I asked her to move in so she should be in town after the next cycle.

Flurry! <3
I'll offer 150tbt all together including a 48 hour hold? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Up to 48 hours that is. I hope I'll be quicker than that but just in case)

luring whitney

- - - Post Merge - - -

may I lurk ZELL & WHITNEY please? ^˛^

Flurry! <3
I'll offer 150tbt all together including a 48 hour hold? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Up to 48 hours that is. I hope I'll be quicker than that but just in case)

So that's a 100 TBT offer + 50 TBT for 48 hold? Will keep your offer in mind, thank you!

luring whitney

- - - Post Merge - - -

may I lurk ZELL & WHITNEY please? ^˛^

Sure.

Lurk for Ruby and Bluebear? uwu

Yes I will add you!

----

Flurry is still available!

Last edited:
could i offer on zell even if someone is lurking for him?

Hi, I don't take/keep track of offers before the villager is in boxes. I only accept lurks and reservations at that time. Thanks for your interest though!

Back