• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

hey, i don't mean to rush you, but i only have roughly 1-2 hours left of wifi for a few months (yes, ik that isn't ur problem) but i was wondering if you think zell would've been in bpxes by then? tyvm.

hey, i don't mean to rush you, but i only have roughly 1-2 hours left of wifi for a few months (yes, ik that isn't ur problem) but i was wondering if you think zell would've been in bpxes by then? tyvm.

Hello, sorry I couldn't make it before you don't have WiFi anymore! Someone held Flurry for a couple days so I was not able to cycle.

---

tumblr_inline_mpkn4kIbwZ1qz4rgp.gif Zell the smug deer is in boxes now and is open to offers!

tumblr_inline_mpks1gQOQ81qz4rgp.gif Whitney the snooty wolf and tumblr_inline_mpkqo86cQI1qz4rgp.gif Chester the lazy panda has moved in!

I love Zell, but I have to plot Hazel tomorrow before i could adopt him. Just please don't void him...he's too awesome for that.

Hi, you can take me off the lurking list for Felicity :) I got her earlier today!

Thank you for the update and congrats on getting Felicity!

----

tumblr_inline_mpkqo86cQI1qz4rgp.gif Chester the lazy panda cub is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

Back