• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Ah, I've been looking and can't seem to find the avaliable villagers, May you please tell me what villagers you currently have/ TYYY

Ah, I've been looking and can't seem to find the avaliable villagers, May you please tell me what villagers you currently have/ TYYY

Hi, it's on the first post under "Current Villagers"

Currently there is:
☆ Tier 1 - Kid Cat
☆ Tier 3 - Eugene
☆ Tier 3 - Felicity
☆ Tier 3 - Kiki
☆ Tier 5 - Biff
☆ Tier 5 - Cesar
☆ Tier 5 - Olaf
☆ Tier 5 - Peck
☆ Tier 5 - Winnie

Winnie is currently in boxes and I've notified her lurker. Voiding soon.

May I reserve Kiki if no one has yet? I can offer the 75 bells, but I won't be able to pick her up until later today ( if she's even availible then haha)

May I PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE reserve Eugene for 100TBT??? I'll send it once I know he's available, since I have few TBT.

Last edited:
May I reserve Kiki if no one has yet? I can offer the 75 bells, but I won't be able to pick her up until later today ( if she's even availible then haha)

Yes you may. Reserving Kiki would be buyout (75) + reservation fee (50)! If that's fine can send TBT and once I receive then she's reserved for you ^^

May I PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE reserve Eugene for 100TBT??? I'll send it once I know he's available, since I have few TBT.

Hi, Eugene is also tier 3 so reserving is buyout (75) + reservation fee (50) if that's fine go ahead and send the TBT and I'll mark him as reserved for you.

All lurkers are updated~

Hi, Eugene is also tier 3 so reserving is buyout (75) + reservation fee (50) if that's fine go ahead and send the TBT and I'll mark him as reserved for you.

All lurkers are updated~
Thank you SO much! Eugene is one of my dreamies! I guess I miscalculated to 100 instead of 125, hahaha. Again, thank you!
I've sent the TBT. You can PM or VM me when Eugene's in boxes. I'm available 10:00-10:40 CST and anytime after 5:00 PM CST on weekdays. I'll be in town tomorrow for a while, but when I get home I'll tell you, so if he's in boxes tomorrow can you hold him for a while?

Last edited:
Thank you SO much! Eugene is one of my dreamies! I guess I miscalculated to 100 instead of 125, hahaha. Again, thank you!
I've sent the TBT. You can PM or VM me when Eugene's in boxes. I'm available 10:00-10:40 CST and anytime after 5:00 PM CST on weekdays. I'll be in town tomorrow for a while, but when I get home I'll tell you, so if he's in boxes tomorrow can you hold him for a while?

Np! Yeah definitely he will be held for you. Thanks ^^

---

Kid Cat is in boxes and open to offers! Current high bid is 195 TBT via PM by lurker. Won't be available to trade until I'm home from campus though.

if i get kid cat, could you hold him for 2-3 hrs for me? i'd pay the 25TBT fee

may i lurk for rudy

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to out-buy Rudy for 150TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to out-buy Rudy for 150TBT

tumblr_inline_mpkrsqCt5p1qz4rgp.gif Agent S the peppy squirrel is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkps09IT41qz4rgp.gif Hamlet the jock hamster and Iggly the jock penguin have moved in!

Back