• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Just sent! So I have to pay the rest once she is in boxes correct? Excuse my newbieness heh.

All lurkers are updated! ^^

tumblr_inline_mpkophZxye1qz4rgp.gif Benjamin the lazy dog is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested

Everyone in town is new~~

tumblr_inline_mpkk2gsX8i1qz4rgp.gif Rudy the jock cat is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkrpkjTU51qz4rgp.gif Muffy and Phil have moved in!

May I please offer the buyout price for Deirdre and reserve her?

edit: I'd also like to do the holding fee as well...and I'm a little confused about reservation vs. buyout? I just want to get her into my spare town and give her to a friend later (she's a dreamie!)

Last edited:
Hi, you may. Reserving is buyout (75) + reservation fee (50) so if that's fine please send the btb and I will mark her for you!

Oh geez, I'm sorry but too expensive for me for T3 x ~x; I'm so sorry, I thought it was just one or the other, maybe I'll hang around and see if she goes into boxes when I'm around and offer then.

Back