• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Oh geez, I'm sorry but too expensive for me for T3 x ~x; I'm so sorry, I thought it was just one or the other, maybe I'll hang around and see if she goes into boxes when I'm around and offer then.

That's fine I can add you as a lurker!

Well, I really don't have the TBT to spare, but if for some reason you're going to void Rudy and just want to get rid of him my Jock Bam just moved out without warning.

tumblr_inline_mpkk3dUtwH1qz4rgp.gifBob the lazy cat is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

An tumblr_inline_mpkrdnbZ1k1qz4rgp.gif unoriginal Chrissy the peppy rabbit and Antonio have moved in!

View attachment 155299Bob the lazy cat is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

An View attachment 155300 unoriginal Chrissy the peppy rabbit and Antonio have moved in!

Can I get Chrissy? I love her <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 155299Bob the lazy cat is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

An View attachment 155300 unoriginal Chrissy the peppy rabbit and Antonio have moved in!

Oops, forgot to include my bid. How about 2 million IGB and 50 TBT for Chrissy?

Back