• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Can I reserve Diana, if she hasn't been reserved already? Will pay buyout price c:

Can I reserve Diana, if she hasn't been reserved already? Will pay buyout price c:

Hi, reserving is buyout (250) + reserve fee (50) so if 300 is fine with you can go ahead and send bells and I'll mark her as reserved! If not, I can add as lurker instead :)

Hi, reserving is buyout (250) + reserve fee (50) so if 300 is fine with you can go ahead and send bells and I'll mark her as reserved! If not, I can add as lurker instead :)

Alright! Sending the tbt now! :33

Will you let me know when Diana is in boxes? o:
and also-- bump~! XD

aww i just saw diana was reserved </3
bump!!

Sorry ;-;

Hello I am looking to reserve Lopez

Oh I am so so sorry, he was accidentally voided ;-; I was trying to move the dates up cause some villagers get stuck if I stay on the same dates for a long time. Usually when I do it it doesn't have anyone move out but I must've done something different without realizing this time, sorry!!

I'm actually already lurking for two people, could I also lurk for Genji as a third?

tumblr_inline_mpkrls0vKP1qz4rgp.gif Merengue the normal rhino is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

I would love love love to lurk for Muffy and Bree, they're both dreamies of mine. :) Can I actually go ahead and reserve Bree?

I would love love love to lurk for Muffy and Bree, they're both dreamies of mine. :) Can I actually go ahead and reserve Bree?

Hi, yes you may! I'll mark her for you once btb is sent :) And I'll put you down as lurker for Muffy!

Back