• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Bundles of 30 random hybrids for cheap! (Blue Roses, Green Mums, Purple Pansies included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vadim

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0968-4967-2277
Feedback
100% (122) +
Hello, I desperately need to get rid of many hybrids since my whole island is full of them and I want to do more terraforming!
I'll bring you 30 random hybrids for either of these:

35 TBT
4 NMT
2 gold nuggets
1 large star fragment

If you want any specific hybrid, I'll try to make sure to bring some!
Please help me out!

Last edited:
Hello! I'll buy 30, could you maybe include blue Hyacinths, if not whatever is fine really! <3

i’ll take some, if you have some left! i’d love any pink mums, cosmos, lilies, hyacinths or tulips if you have any ;w;

Last edited:
i’ll take some, if you have some left! i’d love any pink mums, cosmos, lilies, hyacinths or tulips if you have any ;w;
Send me a dodo and I'll be over in about 5-10 min. Will bring lots of pink mums, sadly don't have much of the other ones!

Bump! Still got more than 300 flowers (Probably more like 400 or 500) for sale. Need to make much more room on my island!

ill take some for 1 large star if i can have at least a few green mums

I'll buy some for 4nmt if you've still got some left!
A few hyacinths in the mix would be awesome, but I'm fine with whatever!

I’ll take some for 4 nmt, I like blue purple and pink flowers but anything is okay!
I'll buy some for 4nmt if you've still got some left!
A few hyacinths in the mix would be awesome, but I'm fine with whatever!
Thanks, just pm me the dodo code and I'll come over asap!

Can I get in for 2 gold nuggets? Maybe some blue and purple variety mixed in ☺

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back