• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

♡ Bunvie art commissions ♡ [RLC] CLOSED ♡

hello, thank you so much for being interested in my art!! :blush: do you perhaps have another reference picture of her? preferably a closer one, in which her accessories and hair are more clear? and as for the price range, since i already have 3 pieces i need to finish, i'm accepting offers from 16 EU and above atm!
That works! I also updated the imgur album with close ups! Outfit wise, anything works. <3 Put her in a flowy dress or something adorable. <3 I'll do 20 EU if that's okay? <3

That works! I also updated the imgur album with close ups! Outfit wise, anything works. <3 Put her in a flowy dress or something adorable. <3 I'll do 20 EU if that's okay? <3

oh, i just scrolled down on that page, there are plenty of pictures, thank you!! and yes that works, i'll pm you!! :blush: 💜

thank you for bumping my thread!! ;w;
currently working on @Megannn_ 's first piece :3

preview.PNG

feel free to check out my Ko-fi:

Last edited:
thank you for bumping my thread!! ;w;
currently working on @Megannn_ 's first piece :3

i'd also like to announce that from next Sunday onward I'm going to have more free time, cause I'm not gonna be working full time anymore, so I'll be able to finish commissions on a faster rate. I appreciate everyone's support and patience, it's a difficult time for everyone, but I'm happy people are passionate about art and willing to support it<3 I'll be looking for another job, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to focus on my art for the month of August ^^'' wish me luck ;w;

View attachment 293631

feel free to check out my Ko-fi:
so excitedddd ! ❤️

hello. what is the minimum offer you are taking right now?

hello! thank you for your interest in my art :blush:
it can depend on the piece, but in general at the moment im accepting offers from 16EU and up! let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions! 🌸

@Megannn_ 's first chibi is finished!!! i hope you like her!! >///< 💜 this is just a preview so please pm me your email so i can send the full size image!!
View attachment 299281
omgggg she's soooo cuteeee 😭 😭
i don't think it could get any more adorable!
i love ittttt<3333!!!
pming you now! ❤

@Megannn_
@Amilee
@Jade_Amell

hi everyone!! Unfortunately my graphics tablet has an issue and the pen stopped working ;-; That means I'm going to have to order a new pen today, and I won't be able to make progress on the commissions until the new pen arrives. It's particularly upsetting, cause as I have said before here I'm currently unemployed and that was an unexpected thing to stop working and need replacement ToT I'm really sorry for possible delays and thank you very much for your patience and understanding!! 💜

@Megannn_
@Amilee
@Jade_Amell

hi everyone!! Unfortunately my graphics tablet has an issue and the pen stopped working ;-; That means I'm going to have to order a new pen today, and I won't be able to make progress on the commissions until the new pen arrives. It's particularly upsetting, cause as I have said before here I'm currently unemployed and that was an unexpected thing to stop working and need replacement ToT I'm really sorry for possible delays and thank you very much for your patience and understanding!! 💜
don't worry about it ❤
hopefully it wasn't that expensive tho :(
and no rush, i understand!
just keep me posted
(y)

don't worry about it ❤
hopefully it wasn't that expensive tho :(
and no rush, i understand!
just keep me posted
(y)

thank you so much!! 💜 it died while i was working on the line art of your second chibi! sad cause i was really liking how it was going TwT i can't wait to continue it >.< thankfully the pen wasn't too expensive!! still hurts tho <:'3

@Megannn_
@Amilee
@Jade_Amell

no problem, take all the time you need :3

<3

Aye, stuff happens and thank you for updating us. I've had some that kinda disappear after a while and I really do appricate the heads up. <3

oh- your art is adorable! There’s no way your a beginner, that’s impossible. So, correct me if I’m wrong, you are only taking rlc as payment?
Edit- oh, I just read your post nvm. Do you have a wishlist? Maybe I could give you what you need in return for a commission!

Last edited:
<3

Aye, stuff happens and thank you for updating us. I've had some that kinda disappear after a while and I really do appricate the heads up. <3

of course!! i will get to working on the commissions as soon as the pen arrives so no worries! i really want to draw ;w;<3

oh- your art is adorable! There’s no way your a beginner, that’s impossible. So, correct me if I’m wrong, you are only taking rlc as payment?
Edit- oh, I just read your post nvm. Do you have a wishlist? Maybe I could give you what you need in return for a commission!

hello there!! thank you so much for your interest in my art, it makes me so happy you like it ;w; sadly i'm only taking rlc coms though >o<

of course!! i will get to working on the commissions as soon as the pen arrives so no worries! i really want to draw ;w;<3

hello there!! thank you so much for your interest in my art, it makes me so happy you like it ;w; sadly i'm only taking rlc coms though >o<
Oh, ok! How much would a commission cost in usd? I’m desperate owo

@Megannn_
@Amilee
@Jade_Amell

just saw this orz
sent a couple kofis your way, hope it helps out even a lil bit ^^;; <3

Oh, ok! How much would a commission cost in usd? I’m desperate owo

awwwwww ;w; feel free to make an offer, currently the starting price is 16 euros so basically as long as your offer is 18 USD or more you're good! ^^
just saw this orz
sent a couple kofis your way, hope it helps out even a lil bit ^^;; <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH OMLNDWHD ;w; that's just so kind of you!!! <3<3

Back