• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Buying new Amiibo Clothes with TBT or IGB - Agiledog's wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agiledog

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Poptart Easter Egg
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (1926) +
Yup, I have a wishlist and hope to finish it.
Willing to purchase at 99k each, 10 tbt each or trade. Let me know what you are willing to part with or trade with a post below and I will get back to ya when I can. Usually online evenings after 7 pm EST. My FC is different and is in the side bar.

Wishlist link is here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/9kL16uLH0n

What I have for trade everything else not on my wish list. My catalog is just about complete, so I can order just about anything. As for the non-orderables, I can get them as well (except what is on my wish list that is)

Make me an offer, if you don't agree with my pricing. Topic open now

List of RV's I need to visit
Isabelle Summer RV
Puzzle league for Flowery dress, boots, and wig

Wish list now (updated 1/21)
academy paper (T & T) - pending with Avvie
campground paper
flower fairy boot
flower fairy dress
flower fairy wig
town-hall spring top
women's office suit (Able's)

Agiledog of Va. Beach
2363-5626-1766

Last edited:
Blue ballet outfit. Have any blue roses? Any? I really need ;/;

Blue ballet outfit. Have any blue roses? Any? I really need ;/;

How about 2 blue roses for blue ballet outfit. Deal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure! vm me when you want to come over and get it

Sounds great, be sure to add my new FC please. My other game system is being mailed back to me now. Had a water accident.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have both Spike and Gonzo's card so... you'd have to wait a few days but i can get both items

Awesome, but I could do a few visits for tbt for those if you like. Just let me know when those RV's are visiting.

hi, i have everything on your list. i can trade you whatever you haven't already received?

hi, i have everything on your list. i can trade you whatever you haven't already received?

EVERYTHING? Not sure if I can afford in tbt for that atm. How about you choose what 10 items for now you can help me with.

EVERYTHING? Not sure if I can afford in tbt for that atm. How about you choose what 10 items for now you can help me with.

haha sure! i'll get you the desert island stool and table, the desktop mix and tv, dinnerware, donut cushion, electric bass, fancy display case, floor light and fruit drink
does that sound fine to you?

Last edited:
haha sure! i'll get you the desert island stool and table, the desktop mix and tv, dinnerware, donut cushion, electric bass, fancy display case, floor light and fruit drink
does that sound fine to you?

Sounds great, you want igb or tbt or trade for something?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a flower bed and blue ballet dress

Deal, what would you like for them?

TBT would be best. when will you be able to trade?

I have already added your FC. I can send tbt if you are ready tonight. 50 TBT for 10 items. Add my FC and let me know when you are ready to trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added your FC as well already. Add mine and let me know when you are ready to trade.

I have already added your FC. I can send tbt if you are ready tonight. 50 TBT for 10 items. Add my FC and let me know when you are ready to trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added your FC as well already. Add mine and let me know when you are ready to trade.

I'm ready now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back