Shop [Buying] Rainbow Bunny Balloon [Selling] Some Things!

Hey there again - Ill nab that final jellyfish if its available?

Bringing this back from the dead now that I’ve decided to pursue a set of Mushroom Lamps and I have Carnival Coins I’m willing to part with.

How much tbt do you ask for carnival coins? 😅

Last edited:
Hey Holla! I would def like a black sheep plush but won’t have enough coins. I can offer 1250 for one if you’re interested!

Hey Holla! I would def like a black sheep plush but won’t have enough coins. I can offer 1250 for one if you’re interested!

That sounds fair to me. I’ll be a couple coins short to get that for you as I have another pending sale at the moment. I’ll be submitting more entries tonight though so I should have the coins needed within a day or so. If you don’t mind waiting a little. Just let me know.

That sounds fair to me. I’ll be a couple coins short to get that for you as I have another pending sale at the moment. I’ll be submitting more entries tonight though so I should have the coins needed within a day or so. If you don’t mind waiting a little. Just let me know.
Oh no worries!!!! I’m not even quite sure what my line up is going to be yet anyways! So I’ll let u know when I’m ready!

Oh no worries!!!! I’m not even quite sure what my line up is going to be yet anyways! So I’ll let u know when I’m ready!

Sounds good. Haha yes planning lineups is always something isn’t it? I’ll be sure to hang onto 26 coins for you once earned. No rush at all. :)

Updated as I’m not going to worry about dates on the mushroom lamps. Just looking to buy a Viridis and Golden Mushroom Lamp.

Carnival coins are currently on hold for now but more will be available later on so stay tuned! :)

How much tbt do you ask for carnival coins? 😅
Updated as I’m not going to worry about dates on the mushroom lamps. Just looking to buy a Viridis and Golden Mushroom Lamp.

Carnival coins are currently on hold for now but more will be available later on so stay tuned! :)
Oh thats to bad, I also wanted to make an offer but seems like you skipped over my message...

Oh thats to bad, I also wanted to make an offer but seems like you skipped over my message...

Oh shoot! 😓 100% my bad! I plan on offering more coins in the future as I still have more entries to make. I’ll be sure to let you know first before anyone else in case you are still interested by then. Do you have a particular collectible in mind you’d like?

Oh shoot! 😓 100% my bad! I plan on offering more coins in the future as I still have more entries to make. I’ll be sure to let you know first before anyone else in case you are still interested by then. Do you have a particular collectible in mind you’d like?
Thanks that would be great! Im looking for 1 more black sheep plush and 1 white kitty ghost plush (52 coins total), but im probably gonna be 10 - 15 coins shy.

So i could either buy some coins from you or give you my coins + extra tbt to buy one of the plushes...
Lmk if you feel comfortable with that or if it even is possible :)

Thanks that would be great! Im looking for 1 more black sheep plush and 1 white kitty ghost plush (52 coins total), but im probably gonna be 10 - 15 coins shy.

So i could either buy some coins from you or give you my coins + extra tbt to buy one of the plushes...
Lmk if you feel comfortable with that or if it even is possible :)

Unfortunately trading coins isn’t possible, but I’ll count up what I can potentially earn. I can probably get you a sheep or kitty plush though. I’ll keep you posted.

Back