Shop [Buying] Rainbow Bunny Balloon [Selling] Some Things!

I’d like around 1k for the Kitty (I’ve seen them sold for more). The Lump of Coal has dropped a lot on value so I’d say 200?

Let me know if you are still interested in either one. :)
Can I buy 1 or both of the kitties for this price?

Not sure, but I think @jadetine was looking to DT Her lump of coal?
I'm set on my coal! Just gotta find a Kwanzaa Candy between Nov 1, 2021 and Dec 22, 2021 OR Tin Robot between December 23, 2021 5:43PM EST and December 25, 2021 8:57AM EST... chances are slim.
Nice deals Holla! Have another free bump. ^_^

I’d like around 1k for the Kitty (I’ve seen them sold for more). The Lump of Coal has dropped a lot on value so I’d say 200?

Let me know if you are still interested in either one. :)
Sounds like a deal! I’ll check here and there to try and catch you while you’re on and if they’re both still available!

I sent the TBT, thank you! No messages

To be fair I’m going to refund you 1k and send you one of the Kitties as Bobbo actually asked about one of them the other day and I see they did get back to me just before you did.

I hope this is ok, and thanks in advance for understanding. :)
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like a deal! I’ll check here and there to try and catch you while you’re on and if they’re both still available!

I’ve put them both on hold for you. Would you like any messages? Just send the 1200 total TBT and I’ll send them your way. :)

May I please buy the puppy and Jingle? I'll send the TBT now, no messages needed. Thank you! 😀
Edit: Could I please buy the Christmas candy too? Sending the TBT now. Thank you!

May I please have your festive bell? 😊

Sure thing, would you like a message on it? :)

May I please buy the puppy and Jingle? I'll send the TBT now, no messages needed. Thank you! 😀
Edit: Could I please buy the Christmas candy too? Sending the TBT now. Thank you!

Thanks! Sending everything in a sec. Enjoy! :)

Changed more collectibles into freebies. Come get them while they last. Remember one per user. :)

Back