• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Vintage Consoles in 2023

Foreverfox

The glow spoiled one of my mushrooms…🍄
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
I’m interested in hearing everyone’s take on this. I have my original GameBoy COLOR and some of the games I used to have for it, including Pokemon Yellow, Silver, and Hamtaro (too bad I can’t find my copies of Gold and Crystal :cautious:). I used to have a GameBoy Advance SP, and I’m debating on whether or not to get one now. I will say that my sole reason for wanting to get one is to play the GBA Pokemon games that I never got around to playing as a teenager when I had my original GBA SP. I’ve looked at prices, and I’m a mix of surprised and not surprised to see them around the $250.00 mark, even though there has got to be little demand for them.

Here’s where you come in - would you say it’s worth it to buy a vintage console and games, being that essentially, they’re all the same game? The games that prompted this consideration are Pokemon LeafGreen, Ruby, Emerald, FireRed, Sapphire.

Yes, vintage game (and console) prices have suddenly shot up in the past few years or so. Seems as though everyone just wants to 'collect' them and never play the games themselves.

I think that if you've got the finances, and you're definitely going to play them, it should be worth it. And maybe by the time you're finished with them, they'll have gone up in value again. I've been waiting for SoulSilver to drop in price for a long time now, and I don't think it's going to at this rate. It'll probably be the same with the other games.

Yes, vintage game (and console) prices have suddenly shot up in the past few years or so. Seems as though everyone just wants to 'collect' them and never play the games themselves.

I think that if you've got the finances, and you're definitely going to play them, it should be worth it. And maybe by the time you're finished with them, they'll have gone up in value again. I've been waiting for SoulSilver to drop in price for a long time now, and I don't think it's going to at this rate. It'll probably be the same with the other games.
Thanks for your input! Yeah, I think even though the premise of each game is the same, I’d enjoy playing them since I never got to play them originally. It’s crazy how much prices have shot up, and I think you’re right - people are sensing the collector value and that is something people will pay for!

I think it kinda depends. If you have the carts already (and they still function) then I'd go for it as long as the refurbished GBA SP also functions. Otherwise I'd go about playing gba games through a different approach along the lines of a powkiddy console or a retroid pocket console. (Hopefully is ok to mention these physical console devices?)

I think it kinda depends. If you have the carts already (and they still function) then I'd go for it as long as the refurbished GBA SP also functions. Otherwise I'd go about playing gba games through a different approach along the lines of a powkiddy console or a retroid pocket console. (Hopefully is ok to mention these physical console devices?)
Thank you for your input! I don’t have the cartridges already, but I have a 5pk of them in mind to buy if I ended up buying the GBA SP. I also wonder how it would be to go back to that level of technology when we have so many modern Pokémon games.

I do think it's worth buying the vintage consoles, if you are the kind of person who wants to own a collection, or simply appreciate the nostalgia itself. - But, if you are only interested in playing older games that you missed the first time, or want to revisit old games that you already love...I would honestly just go with one of the newer pieces of hardware that plays old games. Whether it's emulation software, or one of the dedicated pieces of hardware that can actually play old cartridges. If the gameplay is the only thing that matters, then there is little reason to shell out more money for the original hardware. Especially considering that (with handhelds) those old systems eat through batteries, have no backlight, etc.

So, yeah...I'd say either get a modded GBA that has a rechargable battery and backlight. Or buy one of the GB clones on the market that can play anything. Definitely be careful with the third party stuff, as a lot of it is pure garbage. But, there are some VERY nice GB clones that are available these days. Again...if the gameplay is all you care about, then I don't think owning the original hardware is actually something that is necessary for you.

If possible, I’d recommend looking into a Steam Deck. You can emulate any game on any old console ever. I have one and it’s the greatest gaming thing I’ve ever owned. My wife is currently playing old DS and Wii games on it while I’m playing old Gamecube and PS2 games on it. It’d be a little more expensive than buying an old Gameboy, but could save money through the games over time.

But of course, this is just one way to go about it. Good luck playing your old games! :)

I do think it's worth buying the vintage consoles, if you are the kind of person who wants to own a collection, or simply appreciate the nostalgia itself. - But, if you are only interested in playing older games that you missed the first time, or want to revisit old games that you already love...I would honestly just go with one of the newer pieces of hardware that plays old games. Whether it's emulation software, or one of the dedicated pieces of hardware that can actually play old cartridges. If the gameplay is the only thing that matters, then there is little reason to shell out more money for the original hardware. Especially considering that (with handhelds) those old systems eat through batteries, have no backlight, etc.

So, yeah...I'd say either get a modded GBA that has a rechargable battery and backlight. Or buy one of the GB clones on the market that can play anything. Definitely be careful with the third party stuff, as a lot of it is pure garbage. But, there are some VERY nice GB clones that are available these days. Again...if the gameplay is all you care about, then I don't think owning the original hardware is actually something that is necessary for you.
Thank you for your input! That’s a good point to bring up, and I think it’s probably a little bit of both for me - the owning the console AND the game play. However, that being said, I do wonder if it would feel the same as owning it previously. For example I collected Pokemon cards back in the Gen1-Gen2 days and years later ended up having them stolen from me. I’ve since replaced most of them, but have found that it just doesn’t feel the same as having my original cards. Maybe it wouldn’t matter so much with the console as it did with the cards. I’ll probably do some more thinking on which I care more about before deciding, so thanks for bringing that up for consideration!
Post automatically merged:

If possible, I’d recommend looking into a Steam Deck. You can emulate any game on any old console ever. I have one and it’s the greatest gaming thing I’ve ever owned. My wife is currently playing old DS and Wii games on it while I’m playing old Gamecube and PS2 games on it. It’d be a little more expensive than buying an old Gameboy, but could save money through the games over time.

But of course, this is just one way to go about it. Good luck playing your old games! :)
Thanks for your input! I hadn’t considered a Steam Deck. I’m not sure if the appeal is the console itself or specifically the game play. I suppose for comparison purposes, it’d be like playing the old NES or SNES games on the Switch. Which, when I start playing them, it feels ”wrong”, but when I get going I don’t really notice that it isn’t the original...at least not that much.

If you have the spare funds and space at home there is definitely no harm. People buy multiple switches/3DS to have multiple AC files, plenty of people collect all consoles (and variants of each console) and every version of a Pokemon game just for the sake of collecting, etc. There is nothing wrong with that if it would make you happy. <3 Wanting to play a game you missed (even if it is basically just a reskin) is hardly silly at all, each region has different things to offer, I would say Emerald is hands down worth playing to experience the battle frontier (even if it is incredibly hard if you are a casual/non meta player like I am), it was such a neat post game feature.

Since alternative options were brought up too, I'll also throw in, in case you already have an original DS laying around they can play GBA games too.

If you have the spare funds and space at home there is definitely no harm. People buy multiple switches/3DS to have multiple AC files, plenty of people collect all consoles (and variants of each console) and every version of a Pokemon game just for the sake of collecting, etc. There is nothing wrong with that if it would make you happy. <3 Wanting to play a game you missed (even if it is basically just a reskin) is hardly silly at all, each region has different things to offer, I would say Emerald is hands down worth playing to experience the battle frontier (even if it is incredibly hard if you are a casual/non meta player like I am), it was such a neat post game feature.

Since alternative options were brought up too, I'll also throw in, in case you already have an original DS laying around they can play GBA games too.
Thank you for your input! I never made it to the DS line, only those two GameBoys before getting a Playstation and PS2, and eventually my Switches. I do (and did) really like the GBA SP - I might see if it’s still at my mom’s house before shelling out money for a new one, but something tells me it’s not or I would’ve brought it here ages ago. Good to hear some thoughts on Emerald, too! I only played Yellow, Silver, Gold, and Crystal before moving away from the franchise entirely until Sw/Sh. I’ve gotten every game since those.

Sorry in advance this is very rambly.

Ahh, gotcha. With that bit of extra context, do you just want to play the GBA/gen 3 games or would you eventually want to play all the older ones? Do you plan to skip Diamond/Pearl/Platinum since you played BD/SP? If so FR/LG is pretty much just a red/blue/yellow remake with a small extra post game tacked on (okay, and it's also not the glitchy and not too pretty mess the originals were), and there is also the Let's Go games on switch which are Pokemon Yellow + Pokemon Go Kanto edition (I don't know if that's included in the switch games you played since it's pre Sw/Sh?). RSE has the 3DS remakes too (no battle frontier but there is a postgame story about Deoxys) so if the remakes are good enough to you than the GBA games can be skipped in favour of the cheaper/more convenient options (though it sounds like you would like to have the GBA SP regardless, I just mean the GBA games themselves may not need to be the biggest priority while building your collection).

A 3DS can also play DS games too so you can go GBA + 3DS and skip the OG DS if you want to eventually own and be able to play every version.

Also, going to give a small warning that there are a LOT of fake copies of Pokemon games out there, so it will require some research and knowing how to identify the real cart if you want an authentic one. If a price is too good to be true online, it's a bootleg/repro.

Or of course, as mentioned by the others, if all this is just headache thoughts and you don't have any moral qualms about emulating old games, it would be significantly easier on your time (shopping/researching) and wallet, and if you like a game enough that you want to own it the option to buy a legit copy is still there. Hopefully your of GBA is just hiding out somewhere at your mom's though, even if not for Pokemon just reuniting with your old treasures is always a happy feeling.

Sorry in advance this is very rambly.

Ahh, gotcha. With that bit of extra context, do you just want to play the GBA/gen 3 games or would you eventually want to play all the older ones? Do you plan to skip Diamond/Pearl/Platinum since you played BD/SP? If so FR/LG is pretty much just a red/blue/yellow remake with a small extra post game tacked on (okay, and it's also not the glitchy and not too pretty mess the originals were), and there is also the Let's Go games on switch which are Pokemon Yellow + Pokemon Go Kanto edition (I don't know if that's included in the switch games you played since it's pre Sw/Sh?). RSE has the 3DS remakes too (no battle frontier but there is a postgame story about Deoxys) so if the remakes are good enough to you than the GBA games can be skipped in favour of the cheaper/more convenient options (though it sounds like you would like to have the GBA SP regardless, I just mean the GBA games themselves may not need to be the biggest priority while building your collection).

A 3DS can also play DS games too so you can go GBA + 3DS and skip the OG DS if you want to eventually own and be able to play every version.

Also, going to give a small warning that there are a LOT of fake copies of Pokemon games out there, so it will require some research and knowing how to identify the real cart if you want an authentic one. If a price is too good to be true online, it's a bootleg/repro.

Or of course, as mentioned by the others, if all this is just headache thoughts and you don't have any moral qualms about emulating old games, it would be significantly easier on your time (shopping/researching) and wallet, and if you like a game enough that you want to own it the option to buy a legit copy is still there. Hopefully your of GBA is just hiding out somewhere at your mom's though, even if not for Pokemon just reuniting with your old treasures is always a happy feeling.
Thanks again for your input! I do think I want to eventually play all of the older games. There’s sooo much that I missed between Crystal and Sw/Sh that when I came back it was like a whole other language within a language I’d previously been fluent in. It was so overwhelming. I didn’t even know where to start! It’s good to know that the 3DS is backwards compatible to OG DS games.

Thanks for the warning on fakes, I don’t know how to tell the difference (aside from maybe checking the motherboard like you do in SNES games). Hopefully my GBA SP is at my mom’s, but I highly doubt it.

For several reasons the price of any retro gaming stuff has absolutely surged in the last couple of years, similar to the early 2010’s. I fear it won’t get much better. It’s not really a “bubble” so much as a lot of it is a shift caused by direct market manipulation, which convinces people their stuff is much more valuable than it is, driving up prices as you have fewer options and have to bite the bullet and it’s not like any of those old games are getting reprinted. And there are people with a vested interest in this manipulation, so it’s likely to keep creeping up and resulting in indirect consequences and price rises. COVID was also a factor. I’m not some marketing expert, obviously, however the rise in the early 2010’s felt like a bubble and we know that never burst. Well… I’m just not hopeful about it so maybe I’m wrong but hey people don’t complain a lot about the official RRP rise this gen.
video on the topic of market manipulation:

There is a way to play any GBA game on the 3DS- if you’re in it for Pokémon this gives you the freedom to play every single entry up to gen 7 on a single console- and that’s all I’ll allude to there. Regardless if you want to play GBA games then I don’t believe the SP is the best option anyway, go for a DS Lite if that’s what you really want. I haven’t looked at console prices but an SP should NOT be $250 if it’s just some random preowned one, that would be a ripoff- I believe you, I’m not saying you’re lying but that I think it’s a total ripoff. Buy a Lite or something, unless you’re really sentimental for the SP, Lite is better at playing and displaying GBA games anyway. I can’t say how the phat DS compares because I never had one. I think the Lite is a little flimsy-feeling which is an unfortunate con compared to the SP but there is a world of difference in the backlights, colors and screens of the two consoles.

You can also get a Wii for extremely cheap. If you already have the controllers and power cords it’s $20 kinda cheap, but if you don’t you can buy one with the power cord for like, $40? It’s been a while since I looked, but that was an awesome purchase to me. And there’s a lot you can do with a Wii, trust.

Most consoles are cheap, the games themselves are nuts so if you want any retro consoles, consider how sentimental they are or what you could get out of a console. You know what I mean. Also things like screen quality if it’s a handheld, controller/button feel based on consensus, or if you want a home console then cord compatibility if using adapters bothers you, or you only have one composite slot set or something.

Honestly, with prices as they currently are, unless you are buying them for collection's sake, I'd abstain from buying older consoles and games at such a rate. Particularly for sprite-based 2D games, there exist devices that can play these games near-perfectly while also mimicking the form factor of the console on which they were originally released. I understand the nostalgia of having the original systems and cartridges; it's hard for me to not be a little bit charmed reminiscing about the days of blowing on cartridges and portable consoles shaped in such a way that could probably be used to bludgeon someone to death. But I think the novelty of that is rather short-lived all things considered. I still have most of my original consoles, and I wouldn't dream of parting with them in unless I became truly desperate financially (not the least of which is because I doubt they're in such a state they would fetch a good price, even with current trends), but I almost never play those games in that manner anymore.

To sum it up, find alternative ways to enjoy the games you like and to explore your back catalogue of other games. If you do feel tempted to buy a physical version, make it a collector's item for a game you really love, rather than just for curiosity's sake.

For several reasons the price of any retro gaming stuff has absolutely surged in the last couple of years, similar to the early 2010’s. I fear it won’t get much better. It’s not really a “bubble” so much as a lot of it is a shift caused by direct market manipulation, which convinces people their stuff is much more valuable than it is, driving up prices as you have fewer options and have to bite the bullet and it’s not like any of those old games are getting reprinted. And there are people with a vested interest in this manipulation, so it’s likely to keep creeping up and resulting in indirect consequences and price rises. COVID was also a factor. I’m not some marketing expert, obviously, however the rise in the early 2010’s felt like a bubble and we know that never burst. Well… I’m just not hopeful about it so maybe I’m wrong but hey people don’t complain a lot about the official RRP rise this gen.
video on the topic of market manipulation:

There is a way to play any GBA game on the 3DS- if you’re in it for Pokémon this gives you the freedom to play every single entry up to gen 7 on a single console- and that’s all I’ll allude to there. Regardless if you want to play GBA games then I don’t believe the SP is the best option anyway, go for a DS Lite if that’s what you really want. I haven’t looked at console prices but an SP should NOT be $250 if it’s just some random preowned one, that would be a ripoff- I believe you, I’m not saying you’re lying but that I think it’s a total ripoff. Buy a Lite or something, unless you’re really sentimental for the SP, Lite is better at playing and displaying GBA games anyway. I can’t say how the phat DS compares because I never had one. I think the Lite is a little flimsy-feeling which is an unfortunate con compared to the SP but there is a world of difference in the backlights, colors and screens of the two consoles.

You can also get a Wii for extremely cheap. If you already have the controllers and power cords it’s $20 kinda cheap, but if you don’t you can buy one with the power cord for like, $40? It’s been a while since I looked, but that was an awesome purchase to me. And there’s a lot you can do with a Wii, trust.

Most consoles are cheap, the games themselves are nuts so if you want any retro consoles, consider how sentimental they are or what you could get out of a console. You know what I mean. Also things like screen quality if it’s a handheld, controller/button feel based on consensus, or if you want a home console then cord compatibility if using adapters bothers you, or you only have one composite slot set or something.
Thanks for your input! I do somewhat have sentimental attachment towards the SP, but that being said, I don’t think it’s near strong enough that I wouldn’t consider a better option. I thought $250 was a little steep, but the price was consistent across what I saw. I never had a DS, so maybe that is the way to go.

Honestly, with prices as they currently are, unless you are buying them for collection's sake, I'd abstain from buying older consoles and games at such a rate. Particularly for sprite-based 2D games, there exist devices that can play these games near-perfectly while also mimicking the form factor of the console on which they were originally released. I understand the nostalgia of having the original systems and cartridges; it's hard for me to not be a little bit charmed reminiscing about the days of blowing on cartridges and portable consoles shaped in such a way that could probably be used to bludgeon someone to death. But I think the novelty of that is rather short-lived all things considered. I still have most of my original consoles, and I wouldn't dream of parting with them in unless I became truly desperate financially (not the least of which is because I doubt they're in such a state they would fetch a good price, even with current trends), but I almost never play those games in that manner anymore.

To sum it up, find alternative ways to enjoy the games you like and to explore your back catalogue of other games. If you do feel tempted to buy a physical version, make it a collector's item for a game you really love, rather than just for curiosity's sake.
Thanks for your input! I definitely share the sentiment of blowing into the cartridges - it’s fighting words to me to hear people say that never worked lol - but you’re right, the novelty would probably be short lived. I do like physical copies of games over digital, but I think I have some considering to do before making any decisions. I do like the idea of buying a copy of a game i really love though! Maybe I’d do that for Crystal, since I used to have it and I still have my GBC.

Last edited:
If you're like me and generally prefer playing games on the hardware they were made for then I would say yes. The only issue is the price. Some consoles are relatively affordable like the PS2, SNES, original DS, and Wii. Consoles in higher demand like the 3DS, PS Vita, Nintendo 64, GBA, and GameCube are more expensive. Games for the GameCube in particular have skyrocketed over the last 10 years. I bought Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door complete in box in 2012 for $38 and now it's worth over $120. Even with inflation that's a huge jump. Pokémon games are the most infamous example of this problem. The market is flooded with bootlegs and legitimate copies are way more expensive then when they first released. I hold onto my childhood copy of Pokémon Heartgold very closely because it's worth $250 now. Being a JRPG fan who's into retro game collecting is rough. I'll see classics like Xenogears on shelves at retro game shops for $170 and wish I had the money to get them. I have it digitally on my Vita, but it's just not the same.

If I were helping someone new to the hobby get started I would tell them to stick with the cheaper consoles I mentioned in the last paragraph. They're all very common, have massive libraries of games to choose from, and for the most part games on them are cheaper than modern full priced titles. I would never in a million years suggest someone to buy a Super Nintendo with a $250 English copy of Earthbound. It's way too much of a financial risk.

It depends on why you want to buy the older games and consoles. Do you just want to play the games or does playing them on the actual old system matter to you? Cause you can always find them on modern consoles as others suggested, and the Steam Deck is a great idea as an all in one type of thing. Also consider if the amount of old games is enough to warrant each system. I would recommend the Gameboy Advance SP over the Gameboy Advance. It doesn't use batteries and has a backlight. Do you have any local gaming shops that maybe have some games/systems for cheaper?

One thing I want to mention is with old cartridges, you run the risk of no longer being able to save as the internal battery dies. It's happened to me with my ex's Pokemon Gold and Crystal, and my current bf's Pokemon Snap. I'm sure you can get them to work again(?) but I haven't looked into that myself.

Edit: Oh and getting a DS Lite could be good as it can play DS and GBA games.

If you're like me and generally prefer playing games on the hardware they were made for then I would say yes. The only issue is the price. Some consoles are relatively affordable like the PS2, SNES, original DS, and Wii. Consoles in higher demand like the 3DS, PS Vita, Nintendo 64, GBA, and GameCube are more expensive. Games for the GameCube in particular have skyrocketed over the last 10 years. I bought Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door complete in box in 2012 for $38 and now it's worth over $120. Even with inflation that's a huge jump. Pokémon games are the most infamous example of this problem. The market is flooded with bootlegs and legitimate copies are way more expensive then when they first released. I hold onto my childhood copy of Pokémon Heartgold very closely because it's worth $250 now. Being a JRPG fan who's into retro game collecting is rough. I'll see classics like Xenogears on shelves at retro game shops for $170 and wish I had the money to get them. I have it digitally on my Vita, but it's just not the same.

If I were helping someone new to the hobby get started I would tell them to stick with the cheaper consoles I mentioned in the last paragraph. They're all very common, have massive libraries of games to choose from, and for the most part games on them are cheaper than modern full priced titles. I would never in a million years suggest someone to buy a Super Nintendo with a $250 English copy of Earthbound. It's way too much of a financial risk.
Thank you for your input! Funny you mention Earthbound, we just sold our complete in box copy not too long ago (RIP) it pained us, my husband especially, more than we care to acknowledge. I do generally prefer playing games on the hardware they were meant for. It just feels more authentic. I do appreciate how companies have manage to keep so much of the original appeal in their modernized versions, but original is always better, at least to me. But yes, the big issue is the price, that and determining why I want it and does that justify the price, etc.

It depends on why you want to buy the older games and consoles. Do you just want to play the games or does playing them on the actual old system matter to you? Cause you can always find them on modern consoles as others suggested, and the Steam Deck is a great idea as an all in one type of thing. Also consider if the amount of old games is enough to warrant each system. I would recommend the Gameboy Advance SP over the Gameboy Advance. It doesn't use batteries and has a backlight. Do you have any local gaming shops that maybe have some games/systems for cheaper?

One thing I want to mention is with old cartridges, you run the risk of no longer being able to save as the internal battery dies. It's happened to me with my ex's Pokemon Gold and Crystal, and my current bf's Pokemon Snap. I'm sure you can get them to work again(?) but I haven't looked into that myself.

Edit: Oh and getting a DS Lite could be good as it can play DS and GBA games.
Thanks for your input! Even though generally speaking, I’d prefer to play them on the original system, I suppose that doesn’t matter terrible. I mean, there are so many games across so many systems, that it’d probably be pretty pricey to get every game for every system that they’re on. I haven’t checked local shops yet, but probably wouldn’t end up doing that just because if prices are up, they’re going to be up there, too. YESSS on the old cartridges. My internal battery on my copy of Yellow is dead. Like, I can still start a new game on it, but when I save and reload, it isn’t saved and I have to start a new game. You can change The internal battery, but I haven’t done it yet on mine. It sounds like from everything that the DS Lite or a digital platform, like Steam Deck, is my best option so far.

Last edited:
Thank you for your input! Funny you mention Earthbound, we just sold our complete in box copy not too long ago (RIP) it pained us, my husband especially, more than we care to acknowledge. I do generally prefer playing games on the hardware they were meant for. It just feels more authentic. I do appreciate how companies have manage to keep so much of the original appeal in their modernized versions, but original is always better, at least to me. But yes, the big issue is the price, that and determining why I want it and does that justify the price, etc.

Thanks for your input! Even though generally speaking, I’d prefer to play them on the original system, I suppose that doesn’t matter terrible. I mean, there are so many games across so many systems, that it’d probably be pretty pricey to get every game for every system that they’re on. I haven’t checked local shops yet, but probably wouldn’t end up doing that just because if prices are up, they’re going to be up there, too. YESSS on the old cartridges. My internal battery on my copy of Yellow is dead. Like, I can still start a new game on it, but when I save and reload, it isn’t saved and I have to start a new game. You can change The internal battery, but I haven’t done it yet on mine. It sounds like from everything that the DS Lite or a digital platform, like Steam Deck, is my best option so far.
The Steam store has alot of fun games with all kinds of vibes. They frequently have sales on games too if you want to browse thier library, if you are considering a steam deck to have more game options. I love mine even though the system was pricey. However it would last a long time.
And it does play other games well too.

Edit also just thought of another way to play GBA games... Android phones and a certain app.

Last edited:
I personally agree with the Steam Deck suggestion, but I think buying vintage consoles is worth it! I got a GameCube for Christmas, and I currently have 3 games: Sonic Adventure DX, Animal Crossing, and Sonic Mega Collection. I'm hoping for Paper Mario: TTYD or Puyo Pop Fever, but I can wait. If you want a free way to play old games, might I suggest emulation? It's my go-to, and it's currently how I'm playing Explorers of Sky.

Back