Caf

only_half_evil333 said:
keyword "few"
yes, and there are only a "few" of us here... really, i think like 2 people may not like you all that much, i remember i was irritated at you, because you'd double-Quad post, now you're getting better at that, im sure others are beginning ot see you change... soon everyone will like you...

there are people here who dont like me much, i just ignore them.

ZERO_13 said:
PikMino42 said:
I'm gonna have to see some ID.

;)
lol. wait a sec...

*look for ID*

*gives you ID*

there you go.
This says you are 14, but you need to be 55 to drink alkee-hol in this cafe. >=D You'll have to choose a different item or face...

7H3 63N3V4 F0N7Z0RZ

:evillaugh:

Hmm, the slaps at Sporge are popular.

:p

im only going away for awhile im just irritated because i think that i dont think that if sum1 hates me i dont belong there cuz they were probably here first

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
wH475 50 c00| 4B0U7 7h15 F0N7?
any way....
and OHE i didn't unstand your post...
he's leaving for a bit because he thinks people hate him... someone may, i know i dont...

*makes more maps*

not cuz i think cuz i no and that person was here first and i wont point fingers because im not a taddle tale

only_half_evil333 said:
not cuz i think cuz i no and that person was here first and i wont point fingers because im not a taddle tale
but i want to know

:(

is it System

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

ANYWAY....can i have an order of fried fish? ALSo, i wolud like to apply as waitor

SysteMeltDown911 said:
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

ANYWAY....can i have an order of fried fish? ALSo, i wolud like to apply as waitor
yes, and yes

:)

*hands you a fried fish*

and yeah, if anyones wondering, we have a drive thru service, you have to have MSN Messenger though

how it works:

well, you Instant Message me, and i hand you your fake food.... yay.

only_half_evil333 said:
why am i not mermaid was i fired?
no, you weren't fired... mino just forgot to add you

now that you mention it you havent been doing your job

:eek:

be all mermaidy

:wub:

Back