• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Camp Corn: A five day gaming challenge

Do you use Steam?

• Total voters
I don't quite understand what the whole thing is about as I'm far too lazy to read but I'm being pressured into signing up by Jubs so put my name down.

I'm interested in signing up as a camper. Maybe it'll get me back into Nintendo games... We will be playing games on other consoles, though, right?

You should pick a date that you know most of us is available on. I'm pretty sure nobody's home all summer.

You should pick a date that you know most of us is available on. I'm pretty sure nobody's home all summer.

Yeah, as Jas0n said that'd be hard. Better to have a timeframe to complete tasks and stuff.

Yeah, but we don't want like 2 participating.

Then the best thing to do would be to set a date way ahead of time so people have plenty of notice, if we find out that so many people aren't able to make it on the day then the date can be changed.

I think there should be some punishment for missing an event though, especially if plenty of notice is given. Knowing TBT people, they wouldn't show up even though they've said they're free on that day/time :/

Then the best thing to do would be to set a date way ahead of time so people have plenty of notice, if we find out that so many people aren't able to make it on the day then the date can be changed.

I think there should be some punishment for missing an event though, especially if plenty of notice is given. Knowing TBT people, they wouldn't show up even though they've said they're free on that day/time :/

The punishment is that you're not gonna place in that event. :p

@Pachireecko: Yes, there will be other consoles, but it'll mainly be Wii I'm thinking.
@Everybody else: The way I see it... There's 5 events a day for 5 days. If you sign up but don't come, you're only hurting your cabin and yourself... So that's your punishment :p

I think you missed Pyscho on your list of Campers.

I'm actually kinda reconsidering being a janitor. Would it be alright if I thought it over and possibly changed to a camper/counselor?

I'm actually kinda reconsidering being a janitor. Would it be alright if I thought it over and possibly changed to a camper/counselor?

Sure. Either or, let me know. Counselor's probably what we need most now.

So, wait, what exactly do counselor's do? I might be interested in being one.

They organize their camp members, create the challenge threads, motivate them, etc. They get access to the counselor group forum, and they get to decide which submissions to enter on our daily "team challenge"

They organize their camp members, create the challenge threads, motivate them, etc. They get access to the counselor group forum, and they get to decide which submissions to enter on our daily "team challenge"
Hm... I dunno. I guess I just don't really understand how this thing works, having never "attended" one of these "camps" before, lol. I'll stick with being a normal camper for now.

@Psycho: If you'd rather be a camper, I can put you down as one... But if we need counselors, I'll let you know. No need to be something you don't want to.
@Jack: Sounds good, thanks!

Back