• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Campsite FAIL!! >.<

pengutango

Bloop.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
So I logged into my file this morning and saw that someone was in the campsite... It was Chief.

SERIOUSLY?! NOW someone good pops up on their own?! He's not a dreamie, but I've always wanted a wolf!!! D: And no one's moving out!!! DAMN IT!!! I'd be even more pissed if it WAS one of my dreamies... T.T

Anyone else have an awesome villager pop up in the campsite... and no one's planning on moving out? If so, who?

Zucker.

I am going to hunt you down.

Last edited:
Calm down, it's just a visiting villager :p If Chief says he wants to move in, just say no XD

Same goes to me as well, this week I've been getting 4 visitors and funny enough, Antonio thought he should move out, but he decided not to. Wondered if Hazel would live in my village lol

Coco...

God... Damn... IT. WHY FRECKLES? WHY DO YOU DECIDE TO STAY?! I NEVER EVEN WANTED HER AS A DREAMIE, BUT WHEN I SAW HER... NOPE. THAT'S IT. I'M DONE.

Calm down, it's just a visiting villager :p If Chief says he wants to move in, just say no XD

Same goes to me as well, this week I've been getting 4 visitors and funny enough, Antonio thought he should move out, but he decided not to. Wondered if Hazel would live in my village lol

If I had room, I would have him move in... :/ Don't think you can even get that convo anyway if your town's full. I'm upset because for once a good villager's in the campsite and I don't have room for him. I realize that I could try the villager reset trick to try and get him again after someone moves out. I'm just sad. I'll get over it. But still, it's gonna bother me for a lil while. XD

If I had room, I would have him move in... :/ Don't think you can even get that convo anyway if your town's full. I'm upset because for once a good villager's in the campsite and I don't have room for him. I realize that I could try the villager reset trick to try and get him again after someone moves out. I'm just sad. I'll get over it. But still, it's gonna bother me for a lil while. XD

You can keep trying with the village reset trick :) I think usually the moving out is always at the beginning and end of the month?

P/S: I couldn't believe I misread and you did want Chief to move in while no one's moving out, damn another fail for me XD sorry for the first post for your thread XD

Last edited:
You can keep trying with the village reset trick :) I think usually the moving out is always at the beginning and end of the month?

Something like that. Gotta wait until Rocco, Buck, or Katt tries to move since I adore everyone else (Annalise and Tammy are still on the fence in my book). XD Drago tried moving recently and I said no, since he and Peanut are my absolute favorites! :3 Though Rocco keeps suggesting PWPs... XD

Last edited:
I have Hippeux in my campsite but already have 10 villagers, Curt is moving tomorrow so I don't know if I can still convince him to move in.

I have Hippeux in my campsite but already have 10 villagers, Curt is moving tomorrow so I don't know if I can still convince him to move in.

I think you have to have a space open for you to convince a camper to move in. You can try though. :) I tried talking to Chief and he kept repeating the same two things. Not gonna bother talking more since I know he can't move in. :(

Last edited:
2 weeks ago, Chief was at my campsite and I would have really liked him to move to my town but I had no space back then. That was sooo sad. I loved Chief in Wild World and would like to have him again~

Can we get like a sticky for campsite complaints? We don't need new threads about this same problem every single day.

Can we get like a sticky for campsite complaints? We don't need new threads about this same problem every single day.

Totally

But I had to part with MERENGUE. She's not a dreamie but she's popular!!!! :3

Dear TBT Forums: Please stop checking your campsite when you don't have all your Dreamies and your town is full of 10 villagers. You are just setting yourself up for disappointment every time. Thank you.

You can get campers in more than once. I had Rodeo come camping twice in one month. It really is not the end of the world if you have to wait a little while longer :)

After Beau and Bunnie, I've succesfully managed to suppress the urge to go into the campsite when my town is full.

oh i hate it when that happens.

i just got chadder (who i wanted) and then frita and eugene (my other 2 dreamies) were available :( i was so sad because eugune is like my no.3 favourite dreamie

Back