• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Catalog DLC (Open) - Catalog Slushie Machine for free

I would be willing to let you catalog my top (Kor) to catalog your hinaningyo.

Sure, that'd be cool

I'll open my gates?

Edit: And all of the orders are put into the first post. Please PM whenever you're on, and if you have a question besides your name, please answer it before I can get to you

Alright, gates are opened

And I'll get your stuff Pum o_O

It's a lot, so I'll take a few minutes x.x I have to make multiple trips to drop them lol

Ok pum, I'm opening my gates

And once I'm done, open your gates IcarusGamer. It'll be faster that way lol. I shouldn't be too long

Edit: Alright, I'm ready Icarus, open your gates

Edit: Thanks a lot Pum :D

Last edited:
I have no idea, but if you can make a decent offer, I'll let you catalog them all o_O

Or I can just add them all up lol

It looks like you don't have a blossom lantern. I can donate mine to the catalog pool in exchange for cataloging the samgyetang.

Aurora Screen - 60k

Sure thing, open your gates

And a note to everyone:
You aren't really bound to these prices, I'm ok with dropping the price a bit if you order a decent number of items.

Putting that in the first post

I kinda feel bad for having Pum spend 625k x.x If you see this Pum, I don't mind giving you 100k back lol x.x

I've added people that I've traded with to the first post

I dunno, it seems like a little fun thing to do xD

Back