• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Catalog DLC (Open) - Catalog Slushie Machine for free

600k it is then. I think it's 10 bags, I'm very tired. I added you. do you need my gate open? and I don't need these:
Cat tower
massage chair
rolling suitcase
palm tree lamp
and raccoon wall clock

Also, do you need any Nintendo/fortune cookie items?

Where should I post my friend code Can I PM it to you? Also I have a pink and a purple rose if you are interested?

Uhh you can post it here, PM me, set it to your profile (which is usually most convenient)

Just as long as I can see it xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

And NekoMama, I'll add you and open my gates now

Everything is laid out xD

Actually, give me a bit

Going to Midori first since it shouldn't take long. You added me, right Midori?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind, opening gates back up

Midori didn't add me lol

Neko, ready?

yay! my first train ride!

Thanks for the lovely visit, and the easy business transaction. Sorry I pestered you with questions. Have a good night.

Thanks so much for visiting :) I type really slow on the DS XD
I was trying to say I am going to save up more so I can catalog the campus set from you but it might take a while XD

yay! my first train ride!

Thanks for the lovely visit, and the easy business transaction. Sorry I pestered you with questions. Have a good night.

Haha xD Thanks for visiting. And I was happy to answer your questions

Noooo Midori, the connection failed at the last second x.x Please open your gates again x.x I'll be back so you can catalog again

KitchenWhisk is last person for now

Just let me finish up with Midori and I'll be ready

I'll tell you when

Edit: Getting your stuff ready

I should be done in less than 2 minutes

Open your gates and I'll be there

And thanks so much Midori :D

Last edited:
I don't mind the 625k, but I'd be happy to come back and get the items you've added if that's ok xD

Back