• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Catnip's Creations - doodles and stickers oh my [OPEN]

Catnip

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (11) +
Well, golly! Word on the street is that you guys like art. I also like art. And making it. But inspiration is hard. So please give it to me? I especially like drawing critters. And I can turn those drawings into stickers. Like, actual real life stickers, printed and cut. For you. One of a kind. Fancy stuff.

Or I can just sketch a Thing. Or doodle a doodle.

SAMPLEE.png

As for pricing.

Sketch: $5-10
Colored doodle: $10-15
Custom sticker sheets: $20-?

Want to pay in in-game currency or items? NMT? TBT? Or do an art trade? Make an offer and we shall see!

SAMPLES.png

SAMPLE.png

Last edited:
Wow, these are amazing! I'm broke rn and I'm not sure what design I'd commission but I just wanted to say your art is great, I hope you get lots of comms!

Wow, these are amazing! I'm broke rn and I'm not sure what design I'd commission but I just wanted to say your art is great, I hope you get lots of comms!

Awwww, thanks so much! Keep in mind that I take in game goodies as well~

That's very reasonable! I'd like to request a colored drawing of a wolf, please. Looking noble and regal if possible.

That's very reasonable! I'd like to request a colored drawing of a wolf, please. Looking noble and regal if possible.

Do you have a reference, or just a typical wolf? Animal Crossing style, or just a wolf being regal?

hiya! would you be interested in doing something small for my signature here? i would pay 250 TBT for a cute little doodle (or I can pay more tbt if you want. i dont know how much work would go into this so if you want more i can do that). im just thinking something fitting for the fall + winter, something cozy and sleepy and similar in color palette to my pfp. pastel pinks, purples, blues etc.

as for the animal and stuff - i have a couple ideas. whatever strikes your fancy really.
-cute little pink + white strawberry cow snoozing in pjs or reading
-smol fluffy bunny wrapped in a blanket + maybe reading
-a ferret stretching + yawning

littel-strawberry-cow-prints.jpg

87628747_6ef131470b_z.jpg
18373309094_90b6e0f11f_b.jpg

xyh6e8qr6s341.jpg
cute-little-rabbit-white-cloth-blanket_42128-130.jpg

again, it doesnt have to be anything intricate. whatever you think you would be best at or have the most fun with, really
and if you have any of your own ideas for it im totally game uwu

It looks great so far! I'm looking forward to seeing it when it's finished! Thanks! :)

It is inked; I shall color and scan by Sunday as time allows.

Hello!! How much TBT would you want for colored doodles of my 2 villager OCs? ^^

Would 350 be fair?

hiya! would you be interested in doing something small for my signature here? i would pay 250 TBT for a cute little doodle (or I can pay more tbt if you want. i dont know how much work would go into this so if you want more i can do that). im just thinking something fitting for the fall + winter, something cozy and sleepy and similar in color palette to my pfp. pastel pinks, purples, blues etc.

as for the animal and stuff - i have a couple ideas. whatever strikes your fancy really.
-cute little pink + white strawberry cow snoozing in pjs or reading
-smol fluffy bunny wrapped in a blanket + maybe reading
-a ferret stretching + yawning

littel-strawberry-cow-prints.jpg

87628747_6ef131470b_z.jpg
18373309094_90b6e0f11f_b.jpg

xyh6e8qr6s341.jpg
cute-little-rabbit-white-cloth-blanket_42128-130.jpg

again, it doesnt have to be anything intricate. whatever you think you would be best at or have the most fun with, really
and if you have any of your own ideas for it im totally game uwu
I am super excited for this, lol, and will totally do something adorable! I shall message you later to chat about details more.

Hi! I am not sure what I would want, but I was thinking of stickers of my dog. I can offer some of the new amiibo villagers including, Ione, Shino, Sasha or Quinn and some others. I also have a lot of in game items! Let me know if you're interested.

It is inked; I shall color and scan by Sunday as time allows.

Would 350 be fair?

I am super excited for this, lol, and will totally do something adorable! I shall message you later to chat about details more.
That's fine!

Last edited:
Back