• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Catnip's Creations - doodles and stickers oh my [OPEN]

Hello!! How much TBT would you want for colored doodles of my 2 villager OCs? ^^

Still working on Spice's sketch.

1636914296974998511123716865962.jpg

Hi! I am not sure what I would want, but I was thinking of stickers of my dog. I can offer some of the new amiibo villagers including, Ione, Shino, Sasha or Quinn and some others. I also have a lot of in game items! Let me know if you're interested.

I would love to make stickers for you! Please post or message me images of your pup and any requests you may have for poses.

As for payment..... Would Shino AND Sasha be okay? Lol, I love them both. Otherwise, just Shino and some in game items/bells.

I would love to make stickers for you! Please post or message me images of your pup and any requests you may have for poses.

As for payment..... Would Shino AND Sasha be okay? Lol, I love them both. Otherwise, just Shino and some in game items/bells.
That is definitely fine! Your art is amazing so would love to get you both. It’ll take me about an hour or hour and a half to get each ready depending on who’s on my island. Just let me know about that long in advance. Here’s my ref: I tried to include enough pics of her standing up for her proportions. If you need any else, let me know

I LIVE. Doodling now commencing.
Post automatically merged:

hiya! would you be interested in doing something small for my signature here? i would pay 250 TBT for a cute little doodle (or I can pay more tbt if you want. i dont know how much work would go into this so if you want more i can do that). im just thinking something fitting for the fall + winter, something cozy and sleepy and similar in color palette to my pfp. pastel pinks, purples, blues etc.

as for the animal and stuff - i have a couple ideas. whatever strikes your fancy really.
-cute little pink + white strawberry cow snoozing in pjs or reading
-smol fluffy bunny wrapped in a blanket + maybe reading
-a ferret stretching + yawning

littel-strawberry-cow-prints.jpg

87628747_6ef131470b_z.jpg
18373309094_90b6e0f11f_b.jpg

xyh6e8qr6s341.jpg
cute-little-rabbit-white-cloth-blanket_42128-130.jpg

again, it doesnt have to be anything intricate. whatever you think you would be best at or have the most fun with, really
and if you have any of your own ideas for it im totally game uwu

Screenshot_20220104-093610.png

It is..... A little late. I can make it themed more for winter/spring if you would like. Are either of these doodles okay to start with? Or would you like me to try something else, or do you have another theme you would prefer?

Last edited:
I LIVE. Doodling now commencing.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 424405

It is..... A little late. I can make it themed more for winter/spring if you would like. Are either of these doodles okay to start with? Or would you like me to try something else, or do you have another theme you would prefer?
HI!! sorry i havent replied until now!! just finished finals week lol. these were so worth the wait though! don't worry about it taking some time. i very much vibe with the second sketch. can it be a pink blanket with a little strawberry embroidered on it? also what if the bunny's eyes were like sparkling, like she's just so entranced w what she's reading lol
as for the book - hehe i think it would be cute to make it some sort of manga volume or something. like cardcaptor sakura or witch hat atelier. but if that would be difficult to do in a small space, i think its also fine to just have a title on the cover or keep it plain or whatever.

again these sketches look literally so fire!! thanks for working on this w me! 💖🐇

Last edited:
Back