• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

❀ Cece’s art shop! ❀ ( tbt only )closed

I saw in your post that you'd maybe try full body for chibi's, is that an option? and if so, how much extra tbt would you want for that? totally fine if you say no!!
Full body of Cece. Maybe art of some other Amiibo crossover villagers, too such as Inkwell, Marty, and Epona would be splendid. For the Cece fan art maybe 50-65 extra bells/tbt would be good.

Full body of Cece. Maybe art of some other Amiibo crossover villagers, too such as Inkwell, Marty, and Epona would be splendid. For the Cece fan art maybe 50-65 extra bells/tbt would be good.
oooh that’s a good idea! are you interested in commissioning? it kinda confuses me 😅

I love it so much! Thank you drawing her! 😍
Post automatically merged:

Do you mind if I make another request in Chibi form?
Post automatically merged:

Is it possible to make another request? XD
I finished your chibi 😄
226C9A5A-0A4F-4E32-855D-CE6970C7775B.png

hello again, i’d love to be added on your pinglist for whenever a slot opens up 🥺🥺 i finally sat down and gathered some references for my oc lol!

oooh that’s a good idea! are you interested in commissioning? it kinda confuses me 😅
I am. When I first saw the thread’s title, I was thinking of the squirrel named Cece. Then I thought to myself “how about I commission the person who started this to do a drawing of Cece?” I then decided that some other Amiibo crossovers needed attention (Medli, Chelsea, Ganon, Felyne, etc.). Because part of the thread‘s title had a villager’s name in it, I would like you to do a drawing of those sixteen, starting with Cece.

Style 2 or Chibi : chibi!!
References :
AADE6B2A-3F4C-4F82-BE54-27D142C5618F.png

58804307-FBCD-4DD2-A7F0-1B108CD5BA32.png

6AC32511-B520-4608-B21A-62D0B14591DF.png
Tbt payment : 100 TBT!!
Comments : you can have as much creative freedom as you like with this! you don’t have to draw the mask or his sharp teeth if you don’t want to, but just in case you don’t, he usually keeps his mouth closed expression wise! (hopefully that makes sense lol!)

Style 2 or Chibi : chibi!!
References : Tbt payment : 100 TBT!!
Comments : you can have as much creative freedom as you like with this! you don’t have to draw the mask or his sharp teeth if you don’t want to, but just in case you don’t, he usually keeps his mouth closed expression wise! (hopefully that makes sense lol!)
here‘s the finished drawing! Hope you like it c: he was rly fun to draw
DA77F782-03C5-4AF7-80FE-92F07E937BFD.png

Last edited:
I am. When I first saw the thread’s title, I was thinking of the squirrel named Cece. Then I thought to myself “how about I commission the person who started this to do a drawing of Cece?” I then decided that some other Amiibo crossovers needed attention (Medli, Chelsea, Ganon, Felyne, etc.). Because part of the thread‘s title had a villager’s name in it, I would like you to do a drawing of those sixteen, starting with Cece.
aaa I forgot to say I can’t draw villagers ): sorry

Back