• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

I changed my mind. I read through you posts in multiple games and you seem more town aligned. Sorry I didn't mention it

elise's big post of nothing!!!
{pls dont lynch me im inno}
~
First, lets look at tsundere's group order.

C > A > B♥ I see what they did here making Group C go first, as they stated, they are all inactives, so would that help or hurt town? It's a mix of both, making the inactives go first means we would probably lynch a town inactive. {pls don't be offended by this} I think tsundere's plan was to get us to lynch one of the "weaker" players, and it worked. {did that make any sense? lol im probably wrong}
Clearly it helps town, inactives going last doesn't help us and doesn't help them. It would be a grating 24 hours hoping they actually think and contribute. Tsun was smart enough to bank on us lynching one of the inactives (something I kept calling them out on) so yes it helped them as well.
Says the person who believed Crystal's "I'm improving" card. Shoot, I should've pointed this out. {sry crystal btw ;-;}If you felt like something was off then you should have said so? Should have noticed that to be honest, so many posts.

C > A > B♥ Natty isn't really active this game, is she? ?\_(ツ)_/? As tsundere flipped scum, I'd keep an eye on Natty for now. Blueleaf, well, we'll talk about him later. Niamh aswell.

C > A >B♥ Ah, Group B. My favorite. Hey, Tom, where are ya?
Sup.

Scum trying to keep their partner alive, maybe? Just pointing this out. (ღ˘◡˘ღ) ♫ Dad, okay, I admit, is a litttlee suspicious. I just have that feeling, but yeah, again, I'm probably wrong. Plus, he suspected tsundere so I don't...really think hes scum but whatever.
Let's take a look at miss Capella over here.
If I was scum, would I have bothered calling tsundere out for being kind of scummy? They were skating through this because you guys were all focused on Crystal and Berry, why draw attention to them?

She was scum in this game, by the way. All of her posts are one-liners this entire game.

-snips-
Tom: ( ;?Д`) were the *** did u go man?

okay thats all for now i got really lazy at the end and most of my sus was put earlier in the post and this is the biggest ****ing post ive made
I put off making a post because sleep > mafia. Chances are we're going to mylo anyways, getting a goodnight sleep rather than lurking through posts is much more fun.

Whole post seemed wishy washy honestly Elise anything else?

I put off making a post because sleep > mafia. Chances are we're going to mylo anyways, getting a goodnight sleep rather than lurking through posts is much more fun.

Whole post seemed wishy washy honestly Elise anything else?

WTF I WORKED ON THAT POST FOR AN HOUR

So. Anything else to contribute like why we shouldn't lynch you besides "I'm inno!"?

oops i forgot about that
-
Well, really, what have I done?? I'm pretty quiet in all mafia games. I'm even more quiet as scum, why would I make such a BIG post if I were? The only time I did that was in Partner Mafia, but it wasn't even a big post.
I dunno what to say. LOL I don't really do defenses as much.

Natty: I'll say it again, "Natty isn't really active this game, is she?"​

That's funny coming from you, Alise. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i forgot about that
-
I'm even more quiet as scum, why would I make such a BIG post if I were? The only time I did that was in Partner Mafia, but it wasn't even a big post.

That's funny because I recall you saying it was a huge post before. o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?209724-Cell-Mafia-II-Stuck-in-Testing-Day-3&p=3551222&viewfull=1#post3551222

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf are those tags​

I do think that elise or MissNaimh are probably scum. Yesterday I gauged BlueLeaf and Natty in some conversations and they came off as town more than anything. The reason I don't buy elise is because she's acting the same way tsundere was when they were up for a lynch: tried to keep me out of their suspicions and instead said 'Dad is acting very pro-town and is probably not scum but could be scum because he's a liiiitle suspicious'. I feel like tsundere acted this way towards me because I would have been troublesome if they didn't win me over to their side but I don't want to fall for anything like that again. I'll read into both of these a little more, but in the order of least sus to most sus I think it's BlueLeaf, Natty, MissNaimh, elise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

...I keep calling you elise because you're elise in irc...

AH YES I AM SK

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw u can call me elise its cool

town is going to lose :( so bad there a 20% chance we are gonna lynch scum
25% chance you dumbo

I'm fine with voting for either Natty or alise, hopefully we lynch scum or RIP

town is going to lose :( so bad there a 20% chance we are gonna lynch scum

Why are you suddenly saying this when people begin to think you're suspicious? It just comes off as an attempt to seem town by saying 'I'M TOWN GOOD JOB YOU LOSE'. It's something people often say when they're town so it comes off as convincing but I've also been waiting for somebody to use this as a means to seem less scummy. This could be that time.

I don't understand how I'm scummy, I made ONE post that I worked hard on to IDK, HELP town? I'm so salty right now.

I don't understand how I'm scummy, I made ONE post that I worked hard on to IDK, HELP town? I'm so salty right now.

'hey guys I'm town. Seriously! I made a big post and I actually appear to have put into it so I must be town!'

- - - Post Merge - - -

put thought into*

Honestly that's me saying 'is that it' to you. Making a big post does not clear you so is that all you have to say to defend yourself?

No, really. Are you guys lynching me just because I made a big post? I still don't understand why the hell I'm getting lynched / suspected.

Also, I never said it cleared me. :lemon:

Did you see me vote for you yet? No. But yeah I do suspect you and there are pieces within that post that are part of why I suspect you. I don't suspect you because you made a big post alone. That doesn't mean squat to me. What means something to me is the content of the post, which seems similar to the content of tsundere's big posts. I've explained some of that in previous posts I've made against you. I can dissect it a little more if you want me to, too.

Back