• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

No, really. Are you guys lynching me just because I made a big post? I still don't understand why the hell I'm getting lynched / suspected.

Also, I never said it cleared me. :lemon:

you're the first one to say anything about lynching you.

You didn't say it cleared you?... Because I think you said "I would never make a post like this if I were mafia". You didn't directly say it cleared you, but you're definitely implying it does. lol

you're the first one to say anything about lynching you.

You didn't say it cleared you?... Because I think you said "I would never make a post like this if I were mafia". You didn't directly say it cleared you, but you're definitely implying it does. lol

I was exaggerating again, and no, I wasn't.

Did you see me vote for you yet? No. But yeah I do suspect you and there are pieces within that post that are part of why I suspect you. I don't suspect you because you made a big post alone. That doesn't mean squat to me. What means something to me is the content of the post, which seems similar to the content of tsundere's big posts. I've explained some of that in previous posts I've made against you. I can dissect it a little more if you want me to, too.

Yes, please do! :)

I was exaggerating again, and no, I wasn't.

Is your existence in this game exaggerated or something? :confused:

And you weren't? LOL

oops i forgot about that
-
Well, really, what have I done?? I'm pretty quiet in all mafia games. I'm even more quiet as scum, why would I make such a BIG post if I were? The only time I did that was in Partner Mafia, but it wasn't even a big post.
I dunno what to say. LOL I don't really do defenses as much.

Spotlight: BlueLeaf

Okay so I'm hoping to do one of these on each of the members up to the chop block today, followed by a follow up post on who I think is the most suspicious of the four along with my vote that I hope you all follow. The following posts in the spoiler is nearly every single post BlueLeaf has made so far minus host questions. You may want to refer back to the original posts themselves via filter, because some of them are replies to quotes which I will not be supplying!

DAY 1

Hi hey hello

I don't really care who becomes Mayor, but I would prefer an active player over an inactive player, because I see actives as more trustworthy. I think we should go with the plan tsundere has in mind, imo. Letting inactives post so we have something to work with isn't too bad of an idea, as well. Either way, if the mayor doesn't follow the plan we agree with, I say we lynch them, because nothing is as scummy as rebelling against Town. :)

But I'm kind of finding ryan's Townie claim suspicious, everyone is going to claim Townie, so what's the point? It was a pre-game claim as well.

You are aware that in this game, we don't essentially have Town numbers. Once a person in a group is lynched, all of the people in the group are removed from the game.

I can see what you're trying to say, though.

This post made me lean towards getting the inactives put up for lynch first, I am down with this plan. :)

Considering this is Plurality Lynch and Day won't end quickly if I vote right now (XCOM Mafia oops), I'll place an early vote and change it if I feel the need. ##MAYOR: tsundere

It pains me to see people voting the wrong way :(

I found it a bit strange as well. Speaking of claiming early, I'm still looking forward to ryan's reasoning of his very early claim.

1+2) I just found it strange how you claimed early, that's all. :) Usually you don't claim so early, even as Townie in previous games.
3) :0 You despised Kermit spam as Town!!!1!1!! RUSCUM???? (ok but seriously, Kermit spam is getting so overused, it's not even funny anymore)

If I don't hold my breath, I would die. :( Yeah, ryan doesn't really use good logic in his posts, hopefully he steps up his game.

These are from pre-game, but I didn't even claim Day Cop. :rolleyes: I said "INB4 Day Cop claim," in other words, before someone else would claim it. (Day cops aren't even possible + I thought it was obviously a joke) I don't even think this will be helpful, but I wanted to clear things up, just in case you guys thought I was serious. :)

I guess all we can do now is wait for the post to come, I don't think there's too much things we can discuss ATM.

DAY 2

I think it's important, tbh, because it has to do with your defense. In fact, I find it a bit strange how you dismiss your defense.

Like how you didn't give a reason for claiming so early? :) Yep.

Dad beat me to the punch, I was going to say that tsundere could still be scum. The question is though, is there a safer lynch than tsundere?

I thought she said that she believes Sid is Town from her gameplay. Unless I read her post wrong.

Do you mind elaborating further on Crystal? Her post was pretty weird. but I can't put my finger on it.

Still looking forward to why you claimed so early.

Now that you mention it, Crystal has been more detailed in her posts (not to mention they seem longer than before). I'm quite interested to see Crystal's response to this.

The thing is is that you said that you decided to start changing after a post in this game, but now you just said that you were improving previously. It kind of reminds me of LittleBeary in XCOM, where she made a strange contradiction.

But that doesn't really change the fact that you said "after that post I started to change." :confused: Your post would have made more sense if you put what I bolded instead of what you said originally. I guess I get what you're saying though.

I'm still tied between Crystal and BerryPop, as of now. I'm still wary of tsundere though.

That's good, we'll be able to see who agrees a lot with the Mafia (and who's defended, etc). Thanks for the answer. :)

Forever alone. :( On a more serious note, it's a good thing we got Group C, who was originally inactive, to start talking more often, we have more information to work with now (like Crystal's post that got her suspected).

I'm just a bit wary of the other people in my group right now. Knowing that they couldn't be lynched on Day Two as scum, one of them could have gone inactive. The fact that all of them are inactive just makes me more confused on who's scum, not to mention how MissNiamh is active on other parts of the forum, and Natty and elise seem to be posting VM's everywhere (wtf).

Do you mind telling me how exactly I'm scummy?

Not including green questions, I've only asked about 3 serious questions, so your gut feeling probably doesn't have to do with questions. I won't defend myself too much over a gut feeling, though.

Meh, I don't really know about BerryPop. She's been acting similar to her town behavior, but at the same time she doesn't contribute a lot. Crystal has been doing a decent job of defending herself (or at least trying to), though. Still stuck between them, though I'm not leaning towards Crystal as much as I used to. I'd like to see Berry's response before casting a vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*oh I was ninja'ed

>:|

##VOTE: BerryPop
After reading through the thread, some posts have changed my mind about Crystal. Hopefully, Berry flips Mafia so we can get a point. Might change my vote if something pops up.

!xmafia votes

You kind of seem a bit desperate to spread attention to others ; that may just be me, tho. Being active also includes contributing a lot, you know.

Btw, I think Sid is Town from their posts, they show good signs on wanting to contribute. The only bad part is that they really only post upon being called out. I think they have the potential to be more active for the rest of Day 2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I accidentally clicked "Post Quick Reply" before typing about tsundere oops

I think tsun is Town, they've probably been the most pro-town this game (along with Dad and Tom). They also got BerryPop to start talking more, which is definitely a good thing.

(please let this be post merged)

I'm nervous for the revealing of the aligments...

I hope things are going well for you. :)

I think he means you both have 3 votes, and you reached 3 votes first. I didn't tally up the votes though (I'm too lazy).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ninja'ed omg

He never even posted his damn reasoning, even when he was online in other parts of the forum. :/

DAY 3 ONGOING

Well what do you know Tsundere was scum

(i hate u tsun u suck)

I think your reasoning was long overdue, but ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*"." not "?"

By case do you mean a reason why you shouldn't lynch us, or who we think should get lynched?

Sure. :))))))

Why you shouldn't lynch me: I know I'm Town, for one. :) I feel like I have been more active than my scum gameplay (flashback to Partner Mafia ugh) and very forward when sharing my thoughts on someone. Defending seems like it would be easier if people said what exactly about me is scummy, so people are open to discuss.

Who I think we should lynch / thoughts on the other candidates: Natty hasn't really been leaving too much of an impression on me (which is a bit similar to her scum gameplay in Pleasure Cruise), unlike in Partner Mafia where she was one of the top posters. Elise is always somewhat quiet so it's a bit hard to get a read on her. MissNiamh has been inactive at the start of both this game and Mean Girls (she was Townie) so I'm leaning towards Townie for her.

TBH I forgot all about that post. Either way, who says Town can't use the same thing scum uses?

It's not a slip though.

Can I help it if I miss a post or two? I sometimes miss the last post of every page.

Believe it or not, both town and scum needs to use evidence.

Oh, your post was a tad confusing so I wasn't getting the main point. The reason I chose Pleasure Cruise specifically was because that game was probably the worst I had played as Town, and I labelled that game as a disaster. Scum was also really annoying so it was easy to remember which game Natty was scum in. Read Pleasure Cruise for more.

What can I do to convince you that it wasn't a slip? I know it wasn't a slip, and I don't want you to just stretch the truth.

I'm talking about your "truth."

I'll just quote yourself.

Ok no, I'm asking a serious question, and I'd appreciate a serious answer.

Because you posted about it? I take things (somewhat) seriously, reaction test or not. ccccccc:

You are both forgiven and unforgiven. :)

And apparently elise has been playing IRC Mafia, which raises a red flag for me, as she was -

in Partner Mafia as well.

Yeah, I was about to say elise, it was strange how MissNoodle changed her mind. Some part of me thinks she changed her mind because I said I thought she was Town. Possibly trying to get on my side? (and don't edit my name in the quote u numdum)

i dub thee, ekise :lemon:

Oh, and I was wondering how my connection was strange (you said so in your post).

I'm pretty sure the only post I posted about Niamh was the one you quoted.

Just wanted to get that cleared up. :)
Okay so let's get started with Day One Leaf, feel free to refer back to the quotes which should be broken up by Day and will be referred to in numerical order (I'm not numbering them).

Blue starts off strong with a seemingly pro-town post, followed by a response to Dad about how we don't exactly have town numbers. Exactly what did you mean by that Blue? We know there's 9 townies (6 now, 2 scum) or did you mean something else entirely? Next post is voting post mostly, nothing seemingly worthwhile other than agreeing that C>A>B was the way to go with Tsundere. Quote after that is merely commentary on how people were voting wrong. Following post is questioning why I claimed so early in the game (does it matter anyways?) followed by lamenting that Ryan still hadn't explained their reasoning for claiming at all. To end the final two posts were a reply about how Blue thought it was strange that I claimed so early and then a respond to the fake Day Cop claim.

First actual post (first post made by Blue after start of Day 2 was a question) was a response to Berrypop about how it was strange they were dismissing a potential defense as to why they were away and couldn't post. [Another question] A sarcastic response to Ryan about claiming so early, followed by Tsundere could be scum but isn't there a safer lynch? Responding to Berrypop about how Tsun believed Sid was townie. Dad posted about Crystal, to which Blue happily replied to about something being "off" about (take a shot, another jab at Ryan). Kind of wishy washy post afterwards about "Oh yeah Crystal is a little more detailed in posts" kind of praising Dad. Throwback to XCOM Mafia, Blueleaf references Crystal's wanting to change to LittleBeary's godfather playstyle about "Oh I'll change" but they posted absolutely nothing. Kind of interesting that even though Crystal was showing improvement by actually contributing that you still went after them for that.

Little divergence, still on Day 2 but I don't want that to be one massive paragraph that even I wouldn't read.

Scumlord said:
Group A
Um Alise is quiet as usual, so I don't know what she is. Really wish you posted more, babe. As for BlueLeaf it's kind of hard for me to get a read on him too, but I do notice he tends to ask questions a lot as scum. However I think he's contributing and posting more than he usually does as scum (ex in partner mafia he slid by a lot). But I don't know. Natty has also been quiet, her gameplay reminds me of her playstyle in Pleasure Cruise. And for MissNiamh her posts are very monotone as well, so she's been quiet. Though she lives in a different timezone so I would let her post and catch up.

Tsundere possibly covering for Blue Leaf? I mean it's not that hard to blend as town in this game when it's full of typically silent posters anyways, Blue would fit right in regardless.

Back to just Blue leaf posts, he doesn't respond to Tsun (yet) but replies to Dad who echos the same sentiment about Leaf that Tsun did. Leaf responds about how it's shameful that the rest of his cell is completely inactive for the most part, Elise goofing off in IRC, Natty and Niamh being active in the other boards. Niamh calls Leaf scummy, to which he questions and then wonders about her gut feelings along with specifically saying he won't defend against gut feelings. Isn't the goal of getting folks on your side to defend against everything, including gut feelings? Next post is a very wishy washy post about how it's just BerryPop v Crystal followed by a vote for Berry. He calls Crystal desperate, followed by echoing "Sid is town" followed by a post merge about Tsun being town. Bunch of useless one liners, end of Day 2.

"Tsun was scum what do you know" purposefully forget punctation there Leaf? Like are you trying to act surprised here or not? Another post knocking Ryan (drink), followed by question to me about how he and his cell should go about posting a defense per my request. After that a defense and a throwback to Partner Maf about how little he posts (also mafia in MM1). He gets defensive with Dad after being called out because he referenced Tsun also referring to Natty's current gameplay as Mafia throwback to Pleasure Cruise. He claims he missed that when Dad brought it back up, but certainly he saw it when Tsun posted it, it was in the middle of the page! Reaction test, drink. Brought up elise goofing off with IRC mafia (again) and that they did that in Partner mafia as mafia. "Strange that Niamh changed her opinion on me".

Oh my god that took two hours I'm so not doing this for the other candidate oh my god. Hopefully that's easy to read? IF not I'm sorry. :(

Oh yeah fun drinking game, take a shot of anything whenever Leaf mentions Ryan!

o OOPS i thought u meant w exaggerating
no i wasnt implying anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

A LSO *** U TOM I DONT GOOF OFF IN THE IRC

I read all of it Tom. One thing I noticed right away; I have not been active in the other boards. are you getting that mixed up with visitor messaging? Because I have been VM'ing alot

I read all of it Tom. One thing I noticed right away; I have not been active in the other boards. are you getting that mixed up with visitor messaging? Because I have been VM'ing alot

Probably? I was getting kind of tired of working on it so I probably got lazy towards the end.

Probably? I was getting kind of tired of working on it so I probably got lazy towards the end.

This is why I don't bother with making larger posts anymore - because it takes me forever and I just get sick of it. +'in the past I accidentally deleted larger walls of text by accident.

But good job on the post c: I need to read through it again

elise's big post of nothing!!!
{pls dont lynch me im inno}
~
First, lets look at tsundere's group order.

C > A > B♥ I see what they did here making Group C go first, as they stated, they are all inactives, so would that help or hurt town? It's a mix of both, making the inactives go first means we would probably lynch a town inactive. {pls don't be offended by this} I think tsundere's plan was to get us to lynch one of the "weaker" players, and it worked. {did that make any sense? lol im probably wrong}

Says the person who believed Crystal's "I'm improving" card. Shoot, I should've pointed this out. {sry crystal btw ;-;}

C > A > B♥ Natty isn't really active this game, is she? ?\_(ツ)_/? As tsundere flipped scum, I'd keep an eye on Natty for now. Blueleaf, well, we'll talk about him later. Niamh aswell.

C > A >B♥ Ah, Group B. My favorite. Hey, Tom, where are ya?

Scum trying to keep their partner alive, maybe? Just pointing this out. (ღ˘◡˘ღ) ♫ Dad, okay, I admit, is a litttlee suspicious. I just have that feeling, but yeah, again, I'm probably wrong. Plus, he suspected tsundere so I don't...really think hes scum but whatever.
Let's take a look at miss Capella over here.

She was scum in this game, by the way. All of her posts are one-liners this entire game.

I doubt Ryan is scum, to be honest. :confused: He always plays like this and I can't even decide if hes scum or not.
:lemon: sweet jesus i can finally move on to the players :lemon:

Niamh: Okay. This kinda iffs me.

Blueleaf: Strange connection.

Natty: I'll say it again, "Natty isn't really active this game, is she? ?\_(ツ)_/? As tsundere flipped scum, I'd keep an eye on Natty for now."
Dad: Could be mafia acting pro-town, like tsundere. Who knows? ?\(?_o)/? Tho, as he suspected tsundere I kinda doubt he's scum.
Tom: ( ;?Д`) were the *** did u go man?

okay thats all for now i got really lazy at the end and most of my sus was put earlier in the post and this is the biggest ****ing post ive made

Here's what I thought about what you had to say about me in this post, as a recap:

The reason I don't buy elise is because she's acting the same way tsundere was when they were up for a lynch: tried to keep me out of their suspicions and instead said 'Dad is acting very pro-town and is probably not scum but could be scum because he's a liiiitle suspicious'. I feel like tsundere acted this way towards me because I would have been troublesome if they didn't win me over to their side but I don't want to fall for anything like that again.

When it comes to what you said about group C, none of it really mattered all that much because you were just repeating information that was already known, and that part of your 'big' post comes off as filler.

Then you went on to talk about Capella. I do think that she's not acting like she does when she's a townie in this game because when she's townie she at least tries to help out a little and is a little more questioning. However, you're not saying anything about her in this game and just talking about her behavior in another game, which you were mafia in too btw. And so, this also seems like silly filler.

Other filler: you haven't really said anything about Tom other than 'where the fk are you?'. He is lurking this thread hard but you could at least look at some of the posts he has made and discussed them in your post. You also claim that Natty hasn't been active in this game when she has posted just about as much as you have and it at least showing some activity unlike somebody *cough* MissNaimh *cough* but you're in another time zone so w/e *cough*

elise's big post of nothing indeed

The only parts of the post that weren't filler were you pointing out how MissNaimh was suspecting BlueLeaf based off a gut feeling and then turning around and saying that she thinks that he's town the next day, not explaining that much either.

This is why I don't bother with making larger posts anymore - because it takes me forever and I just get sick of it. +'in the past I accidentally deleted larger walls of text by accident.

But good job on the post c: I need to read through it again

Thanks. Normally making posts like this don't take me forever but I was trying to pick apart Leaf's posts as much as possible.

Any thoughts Dad? I see you lurkin.

Any thoughts Dad? I see you lurkin.

I ain't lurkin bro, you're the one who has been lurkin up until now! Thoughts on what?

- - - Post Merge - - -

fk why did I miss that big post last page. I'll look into that!

oh ok so i made the post for nothing? are u ****ing seirous i am never makign a fukcing psot again

that post was really all my thoughts tbh

Hi Tom (((((((:) I'll be replying to the points mentioned that I think were the main points.

Blue starts off strong with a seemingly pro-town post, followed by a response to Dad about how we don't exactly have town numbers. Exactly what did you mean by that Blue? We know there's 9 townies (6 now, 2 scum) or did you mean something else entirely?
I meant that the amount of Town doesn't really matter in a game like this (Scum doesn't need to overnumber Town or anything).

A sarcastic response to Ryan about claiming so early, followed by Tsundere could be scum but isn't there a safer lynch?
Don't change my quotes, plz. :) I asked if there was a safer lynch, not if Tsun wasn't a safe lynch.

Throwback to XCOM Mafia, Blueleaf references Crystal's wanting to change to LittleBeary's godfather playstyle about "Oh I'll change" but they posted absolutely nothing. Kind of interesting that even though Crystal was showing improvement by actually contributing that you still went after them for that.
Should I have just stopped entirely, then? It's better to question someone than do nothing, imo.

Tsundere possibly covering for Blue Leaf? I mean it's not that hard to blend as town in this game when it's full of typically silent posters anyways, Blue would fit right in regardless.
I assure you that that was a frame from scum on me, surely you can expect at least one frame per game.

Niamh calls Leaf scummy, to which he questions and then wonders about her gut feelings along with specifically saying he won't defend against gut feelings. Isn't the goal of getting folks on your side to defend against everything, including gut feelings?
The thing is, she didn't provide a specific reason as to why I was scummy, so I didn't have anything to really defend against.

"Tsun was scum what do you know" purposefully forget punctation there Leaf? Like are you trying to act surprised here or not?
Yes, it was a punctuation error. I still make mistakes sometimes.

He claims he missed that when Dad brought it back up, but certainly he saw it when Tsun posted it, it was in the middle of the page!
Again, please don't stretch the truth. I saw the post, obviously, but I forgot about it.

Oh yeah fun drinking game, take a shot of anything whenever Leaf mentions Ryan!
Ya go get drunk everyone

Hi Tom (((((((:) I'll be replying to the points mentioned that I think were the main points.

I meant that the amount of Town doesn't really matter in a game like this (Scum doesn't need to overnumber Town or anything).

Don't change my quotes, plz. :) I asked if there was a safer lynch, not if Tsun wasn't a safe lynch.

Should I have just stopped entirely, then? It's better to question someone than do nothing, imo.

I assure you that that was a frame from scum on me, surely you can expect at least one frame per game.

The thing is, she didn't provide a specific reason as to why I was scummy, so I didn't have anything to really defend against.

Yes, it was a punctuation error. I still make mistakes sometimes.

Again, please don't stretch the truth. I saw the post, obviously, but I forgot about it.

Ya go get drunk everyone

No you seemed to imply that you were unwilling to lynch Tsun. Like why not go the easier route of lynch someone like Berry or Crystal instead of lynching a contributor like Tsun?

No questioning is fine, but I still couldn't figure out why you and so many of the others seemed to think it was a Berry v Crystal only lynch. Like there's four people in a group, there's two whole people you guys excluded because you guys seemed so certain it was one of those two.

Oh no I expect a frame, definitely expecting a frame but it's still worth bringing up.

Shots for everyone!

Anyways Tom, I don't want to quote you because it'd be big, but this is a response to 'Spotlight: BlueLeaf'.

So, this is a bit, but I don't have a huge response to it. It honestly was a little hard to read with the sentence structures, not that I'm one to talk. Anyways, I think that if there's anything that makes me think that BlueLeaf might be town is that tsundere wasn't trying to cover him in what you highlighted of their post, rather, they were trying to win him over. Why do I think this? Because I know what I am and I know that they were trying to get me to trust them. Tsundere saw us both as more vocal players so it was necessary for them to get us on their side. Another thing is that the whole C>A>B order seemed to make sense at the time because I figured, perhaps like BlueLeaf, that those inactive players wouldn't turn out to be active in the entire game so it's best to keep the other teams around for later to keep the stronger voters around. In the end, those inactives were so inactive as they were called out to be, so idk.

Also, like BlueLeaf just said in his defense, MissNaimh didn't explain her gut feelings about him so there was no reason for him to really defend himself over them.

As for Ryan, BlueLeaf seems determined to keep calling him out over not giving much reasoning for his choices or his actions earlier in the game, but I think that Ryan's just acting really weird like he was in the previous two games he was in and is just keeping up his odd playstyle of not doing much at all but for some reason popping up when he gets called out.

I could be wrong of course, but I don't think it's BlueLeaf. I think it could be Natty Naimh or elise. I'm more confident that it could be the latter two though.

No you seemed to imply that you were unwilling to lynch Tsun. Like why not go the easier route of lynch someone like Berry or Crystal instead of lynching a contributor like Tsun?

No questioning is fine, but I still couldn't figure out why you and so many of the others seemed to think it was a Berry v Crystal only lynch. Like there's four people in a group, there's two whole people you guys excluded because you guys seemed so certain it was one of those two.
1) Except I wasn't trying to imply that. If I wanted to, I would have lynched Tsun but I thought they were Town.

2) I was convinced Sid and Tsun were Town from their posts, so I didn't really push them for lynch.

SpootLight: MissNiamh

Tsun seems like the best idea. I just read through the thread, and it seems everyone else thinks it too. ##MAYOR: Tsundere
I dunno cab sound like a good order.

I'm here now, I can answer questions! When everyone was talking about me it was 2am. I am not crazy, I do sleep. I can tell you roughly what times I'm around for if you want, but I'm sure you don't actually care.

Crystal is seeming most scummy at the moment, it's mainly tell the 'I'm improving'. It seems as if it's taking her out of the limelight.
I do have a gut feeling that Tsundere or Sid is mafia though, but no reason, just gut feeling.

In my group, I don't really know, the same again, Blueleaf seems scummy to me, but that is gut feeling.

In group B, I have no idea sorry.

These are my thoughts at the moment. I am allowed to change my mind.

I have just got a feeling. I don't really know sorry. It might be the questions you are asking.

Hello! I'm here!

Ok, the Tsun thing surprised me tbh, but I wasn't really sure on the group really so...

In my group, I feel like Elise or natty are scum. Natty is always saying that it's not pleasure cruise, but considering tsunderes behaviour, I think they all have tried not to be their usual scum behaviour.

Elise is too quiet fo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Argh! Ok, here's the full post

Hello! I'm here!

Ok, the Tsun thing surprised me tbh, but I wasn't really sure on the group really so...

In my group, I feel like Elise or natty are scum. Natty is always saying that it's not pleasure cruise, but considering tsunderes behaviour, I think they all have tried not to be their usual scum behaviour.

Elise is too quiet for me to really get a grip on, but I do think that me and Blueleaf are town.

I'm sorry for the lack of posting, it may be because during my day there's a page worth of posts, but during my night, there's like 5 and I sleep at night.

You can call me Niamh it would be easier just saying. My wording in this is really bad as usual I think please let me correct myself unless it's like off the point correction - I dint mean editing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I'm a bit hypocritical whoops.

[17:54] <Elise-> can u post something in cell mafia for me

Ok

I changed my mind. I read through you posts in multiple games and you seem more town aligned. Sorry I didn't mention it

Ehh I lied there's not to many posts from Natty and Niamh so I'll cover them briefly too starting with Niamh (and so it doesn't seem like I'm bullying poor Leaf :) ).

First post was essentially nothing worthwhile other than agreeing about the order and voting for Tsun as Mayor. Second post mostly reasons as to why they haven't posted, followed by Crystal is pretty sus and Tsun + Sid is probably mafia based off gut feeling, but nothing else to back it up along with a suspicion on BlueLeaf based off gut feeling again. Quick response to Leaf about the sus. Finger pointing to Elise- and Natty for scum (no more gut feeling on Leaf?). Nothing really worthwhile and then a defense about backing off on Blue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways Tom, I don't want to quote you because it'd be big, but this is a response to 'Spotlight: BlueLeaf'.

So, this is a bit, but I don't have a huge response to it. It honestly was a little hard to read with the sentence structures, not that I'm one to talk. Anyways, I think that if there's anything that makes me think that BlueLeaf might be town is that tsundere wasn't trying to cover him in what you highlighted of their post, rather, they were trying to win him over. Why do I think this? Because I know what I am and I know that they were trying to get me to trust them. Tsundere saw us both as more vocal players so it was necessary for them to get us on their side. Another thing is that the whole C>A>B order seemed to make sense at the time because I figured, perhaps like BlueLeaf, that those inactive players wouldn't turn out to be active in the entire game so it's best to keep the other teams around for later to keep the stronger voters around. In the end, those inactives were so inactive as they were called out to be, so idk.

Also, like BlueLeaf just said in his defense, MissNaimh didn't explain her gut feelings about him so there was no reason for him to really defend himself over them.

As for Ryan, BlueLeaf seems determined to keep calling him out over not giving much reasoning for his choices or his actions earlier in the game, but I think that Ryan's just acting really weird like he was in the previous two games he was in and is just keeping up his odd playstyle of not doing much at all but for some reason popping up when he gets called out.

I could be wrong of course, but I don't think it's BlueLeaf. I think it could be Natty Naimh or elise. I'm more confident that it could be the latter two though.

Thanks for the response, I just want to try and be a little nit picky about the posts because I would prefer to not have a repeat of Tsun again. Like there are people who claim "oh I posted less as scum" and when put up against people in their cell it's above the rest. Yeah sorry about the sentence structure. :(

To be honest I'm not expecting much from Ryan other than a bandwagon vote any minute now, they haven't been terribly vocal since I told them to be quiet (whoops).

Back