• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

I feel like MissNaimh is one of those cases where if she's scum she's probably using timezones to her benefit by having an excuse to not be around much and then respond with 'I was asleep!' when they get heat. Either way, she's really quiet even when she has the time to make an even bigger and better post, but doesn't. I just feel reeeally iffy about her.

Is everyone going to forget about Cap or?

We'll worry about her when the time comes. You're the one who is on the chopping block so don't try and redirect attention on somebody else. Although true, you folks on team A should all give thoughts on Team B before you go.

I heard cap is co hosting a game. But we are on group A.

what the hell Ryan why are you popping up to say a little quip about this not being Cap's lynch but you have nothing to say about the oodles of more important posts that have been made since you posted?

I would lynch alise.

alise- said she would be back in 30 min but never came back for hours.

I know that this is a bad reason.

I know that this is a bad reason.

If you know this is a bad reason they why are you applying it to your vote for a lynch? It is a bad reason, btw. It's not too hard to actually put effort into this and it's important for you to be able to do so because you can easily get manipulated when it comes to us being the final four.

Ryan88: Has been acting similar to his Town gameplay but his Town gameplay just annoys me for some reason (go get drunk everyone). 50-50 chance with him. If he keeps withholding his thoughts like he just did, he would make a decent lynch candidate.

Tom: Tied with Dad for most pro-town player in his group. I wouldn't trust him if he suddenly gets super active if his group is up for lynch, flashback to Sunleth Mafia.

Dad: Tied with Tom for most pro-town player in his group. Has been reaction-testing, making cases, things a pro-town player would do. I wouldn't really recommend a lynch on him.

Cap: Has been quiet, similar to Partner Mafia. Cap is like a 50-50 chance with her.

SpoootLight: Natty

But I have defended myself. The point I was making is that if I were to be dramatic about it, it would only make people more suspicious of myself.

That's funny coming from you, Alise. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's funny because I recall you saying it was a huge post before. o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...esting-Day-3&p=3551222&viewfull=1#post3551222

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf are those tags

I wasn't saying you were mafia specifically.

you're the first one to say anything about lynching you.

You didn't say it cleared you?... Because I think you said "I would never make a post like this if I were mafia". You didn't directly say it cleared you, but you're definitely implying it does. lol

Is your existence in this game exaggerated or something? :confused:

And you weren't? LOL

I read all of it Tom. One thing I noticed right away; I have not been active in the other boards. are you getting that mixed up with visitor messaging? Because I have been VM'ing alot

This is why I don't bother with making larger posts anymore - because it takes me forever and I just get sick of it. +'in the past I accidentally deleted larger walls of text by accident.

But good job on the post c: I need to read through it again

Hey everyone! I'm just checking in. I'm going to read through stuff later because I need a small break from mafia stuff tonight ;-;

Tbh I agree with what everyone has said so far. C-A-B is a good plan. I'd like to say more but there's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. I think Tsun would make a good mayor :)

##Mayor: Tsundere

Yeah, I have been really quiet. I'll try posting more - I'll just need to try and read things through more throughly

We always do that. :lemon:

Okay so Crystal and BerryPop the main lynch candidates correct? Tbh I think it's obvious one of them are scum because they're both pointing at eachother and kind if bickering. I think one of those 2 are scum trying to get the other name lynched. But which one is scum, I can't tell.

Oh also, as for Ryan88, everyone look through how he played in Partner Mafia. He's playing the same way he did in that game (Short posts, usually one liners, agreeing with other people and bandwagoning) and that ended up getting him lynched. He hasn't played as scum, though, so no idea what he'd play like as mafia. Just bringing this up for some thoughts, because Ryan kind of always seems scummy (no offense) and I see him being an easy target for mafia to try and get lynched.

Thats all my thoughts for now~

Or she could be trying to improve. Where did Crystal make a huge post? o:

But Crystal didn't even making a huge post :confused:

Tbh I think I'm going to vote BerryPop. They seem to be pushing for Crystal and they're reason was "Crystal isn't posting much" and it's like,.. You're not posting much either honey. I see BerryPop as more scummy so ##Vote: BerryPop

Mmm, no offense, but this gut feeling stuff is annoying. It usually doesn't work and is just annoying + you can't even defend yourself against "gut feelings". Gut feelings are okay in IRC mafia, but this is forum mafia. This is just my opinion tho

Oh. It seemed like you were implying that tho. thanks for clearing that up~

Well, what I was saying is that gut feelings often don't find scum in forum mafia. but in IRC Mafia gut feelings do. Like whenever I shoot Shiny at the start of the game and he ends up being mafia or serial killer. :lemon:

But the thing is, with Berry having never been scum before, we don't know what she would be like if she were scum. It's not impossible to try and act the same way you do as town when you're scum.

I don't see how her having never been scum before somehow clears her. :confused:

lol noob

Well. This is nerve-wracking. :(

OMG WAT

tsun was mafia? omg ok.

Welp. I really can't tell who is scummy... ugh.

Out of our group,the one I've been watching the most is MissNiamh. They've only made 3 pre-game posts and one was just kind of bandwagoning on to Crystal. Also that "gut feeling" is just kind of weird... I realize MissNiamh lives in a different time zone but everyone has had decent time to contribute some. But they're kind of hard it get a read on tbh

Well, I'm a townie - but that doesn't mean much, now does it? Of course everyone will say that.

tbh I have been more quiet this game than I usually am because I've had trouble contributing. Not because I lack interest, but anything I think of is usually already said by someone else and I feel like I won't really add to the discussion anyways. But

Where are you, bby? It's been an hour and a half. o:

DAD! Alise said she was going to make a post and I haven't seen it yet.

How can I tell you this isn't "another pleasure cruise"? Literally all I can say is I'm a townie. Even that can easily be used against me. I haven't made a whole lot of contributions and I can't really defend myself because of being relatively quiet. I mean I could throw my hands in the air and preach how I'm not scummy and shouldn't be lynched, but would that really help?

Day one nothing of real value to be had, the expected agreeing about CAB followed by Mayor Tsun. Day two, first post is a response to Tsun calling them out being inactive (re:pleasure Cruise). Called out for posting VMs, nothing worthwhile about the post :lemon:. But the real substance appears, short paragraph about how Crystal or Berrypop must be scum because they're fighting with each other! Same post, another paragraph about Ryan talking about we don't know how they act as scum and that they may just be an easy target for lynch. Obliviousness about Crystal making a big post about trying to improve. "Crystal didn't make a big post", vote Berrypop because they felt more scummy and because Elise- was pushing Crystal. Annoyance about gut feelings! (Hurray! My gut is telling me it's time to eat).

"X hasn't been scum before so we don't know!"

"no wai tsun scum?"

"Niamh is the most sus" because like everyone else has pointed out, different time zone and lack of contribution. Natty claims that lack of posting is because they don't want to risk sounding like a parrot. Questioning where Elise's post was, along with a defense about how this isn't a repeat of Pleasure Cruise. Questioning Elise about her "big" post when supposedly Elise hates making that and it helps scum blend?

Ehh you guys can flip back four pages I think I've tried my best to contribute something.

Ryan88: Has been acting similar to his Town gameplay but his Town gameplay just annoys me for some reason (go get drunk everyone). 50-50 chance with him. If he keeps withholding his thoughts like he just did, he would make a decent lynch candidate.

Tom: Tied with Dad for most pro-town player in his group. I wouldn't trust him if he suddenly gets super active if his group is up for lynch, flashback to Sunleth Mafia.

Dad: Tied with Tom for most pro-town player in his group. Has been reaction-testing, making cases, things a pro-town player would do. I wouldn't really recommend a lynch on him.

Cap: Has been quiet, similar to Partner Mafia. Cap is like a 50-50 chance with her.

ok i kinda doubt these two are scum, i kinda thought about my post nd yeah, it had a few contradictions. since dad / tom suspected tsun. they flipped scum so yeahh. the only reason i can think of is that they are "faking" to be sus, but i also doubt that. :confused:
blooleef said:
I wouldn't trust him if he suddenly gets super active if his group is up for lynch, flashback to Sunleth Mafia.

this is a good observation, btw.

Thanks. :) Who do you plan on voting for Leaf?

You did? I must have skipped a few posts. I'll go read them again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Saw it.

Hi Ryan do you have any other thoughts on today's lynch.

oh also natty is EST and it isn't late over here so she kinda just disappeared

You know what it's MYLO and we're probably going to lose anyways!

##Vote: BlueLeaf

Might change it before I get back I don't know. Food time.

Back