• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

CHALLENGE 2K15: One Sketch a Day - OVER

u rly puffled my jigglies m8 xDDD

is that digital or wot sis

oooo did you get a new tablet then?!

is v nice 8)

not rlly, it's my friend's XD

=

i have zero inspiration to draw anything specific atm so uhh here, have some big cat practices lol

9.%20trying%20animals_zpsmtmdjtjc.jpg

You know, I really admire your perseverance. And your style, but most of all your perseverance because that's the hardest to find.

You know, I really admire your perseverance. And your style, but most of all your perseverance because that's the hardest to find.

oh thank you ;a; i try my best!! those words are so very inspiring <3

=

here is the day 10 sketch! it uh... it's not complete but im about to sleep because im so tired today but i swear i will do better tmm!!!
10.%20tiger_zpspj6bi9xc.jpg

im sorry this is v sketchy

Sketch of the day: Red panda~ (srry it ain't red, but i promise it's a red panda c:)

11.%20red%20panda_zpsmswnbaqn.jpg

tried v hard to finish this ASAP because im not gonna be here tonight >.<

k everyone have a gr8 day!!!

im so envious of your realism skills hhhhhhh. always such a pleasure to see your art ;v;

om G THAT RED PANDA //dies a million times over how adorable it is
Amazing work as always~ Good luck and have fun wherever it is you're going tonight! ♥

im so envious of your realism skills hhhhhhh. always such a pleasure to see your art ;v;

thanks u a million times
i cant express how much ya'll are a big part of my inspiration!!!
rlly tho, i tried this 365-day challenge last year and i only got up to day 30 rip
thanks 2 all of u for the support omg

om G THAT RED PANDA //dies a million times over how adorable it is
Amazing work as always~ Good luck and have fun wherever it is you're going tonight! ♥

aaahhhh thank u, sweet friend!!
i wasnt rlly in the mood to go anywhere and was actually looking forward to being a couch potato tonight but my dad forced me to go to NY anyway ;-;

aka ur face when I can't expand dong

ur rly good at drawing animals/everything and it's making me jealous ;_;

Last edited:
So I've been absent from this thread but I've caught up now thanks to your accumulative sketches post :D You're so amazinggg!!! <3

aka ur face when I can't expand dong

ur rly good at drawing animals/everything and it's making me jealous ;_;

expand dong or none, i still love u!!!
and pls dont turn green on me omg >.<

So I've been absent from this thread but I've caught up now thanks to your accumulative sketches post :D You're so amazinggg!!! <3

thank u, even more amazing person <3 i'm happy you are able to catch up haha means a lot to me ~~

=

so i havent been on the forums too much (srry) but it's all because of this gosh darn game rip
but it feels gr8 to play on my 3DS again!!
13.%20fantasy%20life_zps3h9uluzk.jpg

Aww man~ haven't been here in a lil bit, so had to catch up. Loving these doodles. :3 That last one is reminding me that I need to play Fantasy Life again. I haven't played in quite some time now... XD

dis is rly touching, it's making me expand!!

YOU'RE GREEN WITH IT...

NO UR GREEN WITH IT

Aww man~ haven't been here in a lil bit, so had to catch up. Loving these doodles. :3 That last one is reminding me that I need to play Fantasy Life again. I haven't played in quite some time now... XD

!!!! we should play together sometime!!! although im still a bit new so idrk how to do multiplayer lel
also i bought the DLC pack ;v;

holy, the animals u draw. how.

ssshhh <3 ;A;

=

DAY 14 this whole week imma try to draw adventure time characters!!!!
i'll start with BMO ^^

14.%20beemo_zpstyknmswr.jpg

i miss this, i think im gonna watch a whole marathon tmm

Looking for a LoZ: Majora's Mask 3D game atm so i figured i can just draw this lol

15.%20link_zpsmkhxaqre.jpg

LINK!!

Back