• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

CHALLENGE 2K15: One Sketch a Day - OVER

I am very upset at how good everything in this thread is. And did I mention Misty looks gorgeous? She looks gorgeous.

this is making me blush a lot u dont even know omg
2much
i thank u greatly deary <3
but im upset that ur upset

this is making me blush a lot u dont even know omg
2much
i thank u greatly deary <3
but im upset that ur upset

Good. You should be upset. We should be upset together and continue to upset each other in a neverending cycle of upset feelings. Unless you'd rather forget all of that and eat pizza, which I am 100% okay with.

yes, tg is goood. now draw him with hide in his arms

ohhhh misty's got a tramp stamp. I am desperately hoping u decide to draw more bishie. *~*

Good. You should be upset. We should be upset together and continue to upset each other in a neverending cycle of upset feelings. Unless you'd rather forget all of that and eat pizza, which I am 100% okay with.

if there's bacon on the pizza then im down 8)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes, tg is goood. now draw him with hide in his arms

ohhhh misty's got a tramp stamp. I am desperately hoping u decide to draw more bishie. *~*

looool
i have a tiny thing for pretty boys so yeah thts a maybe!! XD

holy **** misty looks beautiful

honestly if these are your sketches im afraid to know what your real work looks like. youre probably so talented you break the universe

just casually visiting tbt confessions when:
"Ragdoll's art makes me ***. - ya boi"

lel xD shiro i see u there

Last edited:
wow thanks, i love bacon!!

bruh

gif_bacon350.gif

honestly if these are your sketches im afraid to know what your real work looks like. youre probably so talented you break the universe

This. Your art is so gorgeous <33

Noo not really omfg
im scared to put any real art work tbh ;@;
just casually visiting tbt confessions when:
"Ragdoll's art makes me ***. - ya boi"

lel xD shiro i see u there

Lmao I have a feeling thts Javocado

bruh

gif_bacon350.gif

This. Your art is so gorgeous <33

My beautiful bacon ♡
Ur gorgeous ~~

=

Still working on the sketch for today rip i'll post it in an hour or so ><

!!!! we should play together sometime!!! although im still a bit new so idrk how to do multiplayer lel
also i bought the DLC pack ;v;

That would be AWESOME! BUT, just one problem... I don't have the DLC... D: I kept meaning to get it, but I never actually got around to it. Derp. XP

That would be AWESOME! BUT, just one problem... I don't have the DLC... D: I kept meaning to get it, but I never actually got around to it. Derp. XP

Ahh the DLC is only $8.99 and it adds a whole lotta stuff to post game lol pls think about it!!!

I need friends to play FL with lmao

ok day 19 finally
srry it took so long i ddnt know what to sketch
i had a rlly bad day today but eh the day's over
and your replies here make me happy!!!
also thanks to that anon who submitted tht confession (whom i heavily suspect it's either hyoman or javocado)

this is a lil girl wearing a gas mask.. girl represents me, vulnerable and afraid. gas mask represents death and control. take that as u will

19.%20gas%20mask_zpsaz8z22pw.jpg

haha i feel like this is starting to become my daily journal XDD

amazin as always gurl

also i can confirm that was indeed my cumfession

Back