Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Back at it again with playing old Wii games. Side note, I've recently been hearing more and more negative things about the Switch which makes me believe even more then I already do that the Wii system is still one of the best Nintendo systems there is.

These past few days I've been playing Harvest Moon:Animal Parade, and I've been looking up alot of guides on how to expand stuff like my barn and coop, how to level up the shops, unlock new animals and crops, ect... I accidentally leveled up Brass Bar and Sonata Tailoring. Accident as in I wasn't trying to purposely level up those places quite yet, but I did get some lovely new clothes that I want to make as a QR for ACNL.

I really want goats, so I've been tryin to level up my barn to hold more animals and to level up Horn Ranch by shipping animal products. Unfortunately to get goats I have to level up Horn Ranch to level 3, and I'm only at level 1. I have a loooong way to go since I have to ship 80k gold worth of animal product and only 2 animals that actually produce anything.

The two animals I have that produce goods are a cow and a sheep, however my barn can hold 3 animals. The third animal I have is a horse. I really wanted a horse cause they're good for travel, but oh my god, is it a pain. Because Horn Ranch is level 1 I could only buy the baby horse (foal)? I then had to wait an excruciatingly long 15 days in game for the horse to grow up. Finally on Autumn 16, the horse is fully grown. I try to ride it but I don't get the option, even when I whistle. Turns out, the horse has to be 5 hearts for me to ride it.

The horse has 2 hearts right now.

I'm about ready to sell the horse, pregnate my cow twice and use Ushi (cow) and Wisteria (sheep) as my travel animal. They aren't as fast as a horse but at this point the horse is just extremely frustrating. I can't even have a black horse, and I love black animals. I can however get a black goat, cow and sheep.

Back