Selling cheap collectibles ||| egg and more!

Would 2.3k tbt work <3?

I just checked my TBT and realised I have only ~900 TBT :cry:
Long shot, but would you maybe be ready to trade them for a sheep plush collectible? o:
If not, I could only offer either 900 TBT for one and a Easter or Candy egg or I will have to somehow get some TBT quickly 😅

I just checked my TBT and realised I have only ~900 TBT :cry:
Long shot, but would you maybe be ready to trade them for a sheep plush collectible? o:
If not, I could only offer either 900 TBT for one and a Easter or Candy egg or I will have to somehow get some TBT quickly 😅
let me think about it <3 dont worry im not in a rush to sell so theyll be around for a while!

(if u have to get tbt <3)

let me think about it <3 dont worry im not in a rush to sell so theyll be around for a while!

(if u have to get tbt <3)

So.. I just got the TBT!!
I am going to send them now. Thank you a lot!! And no message needed, unless you can think of a cute one ^-^

Hello,

I'm pretty sure, but just to be certain, that balloon you're selling is Light Blue as opposed to the regular Blue, yes? If so, I might be interested.

So.. I just got the TBT!!
I am going to send them now. Thank you a lot!! And no message needed, unless you can think of a cute one ^-^
sending now ! :p
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

I'm pretty sure, but just to be certain, that balloon you're selling is Light Blue as opposed to the regular Blue, yes? If so, I might be interested.
yup its a light blue balloon! :D

hi! i was wondering what’s the lowest amount you’d accept for a blue feather? i’ll probably have to earn a bit more tbt but i figured i’d ask aha. i also know you’d prefer to trade for a loveball so it’s perfectly okay if you’re not looking to sell atm!

Last edited:
hi! i was wondering what’s the lowest amount you’d accept for a blue feather? i’ll probably have to earn a bit more tbt but i figured i’d ask aha. i also know you’d prefer to trade for a loveball so it’s perfectly okay if you’re not looking to sell atm!
hi xara!! im just looking to make back what i spent on it so 900 tbt if thats okay? i have two so i can sell one ! :p

hi xara!! im just looking to make back what i spent on it so 900 tbt if thats okay? i have two so i can sell one ! :p

that’s a good price! i’ll have to make a bit more tbt but i’d definitely be interested in purchasing if you still have it once i have the funds! ☺️

I asked on discord but you may have missed it, would you be willing to date trade red feathers with me? if not it's fine :)

that’s a good price! i’ll have to make a bit more tbt but i’d definitely be interested in purchasing if you still have it once i have the funds! ☺
awesome!! i will wait for you <3
Post automatically merged:

Great! Sent your bells. No message necessary on the balloon. Thank you! :)
sent !!

i’m back! i finally have enough tbt if you’re still okay with selling one of your blue feathers! 💙

Back