• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey there! May I have 6 blue roses and 5 black tulips (with a bonus of 1 blue rose, eek 🙌) for 23 TBT?

Definitely! Gonna send you a PM :)

Hi! Can I have the Samurai wig for 15 TBT if you have it?

I'm actually going to keep the Samurai Wig for myself as I've only gotten one from Gulliver in like 100s of times doing him. Thank you for the interest though! :)

Hello! Could I get 6 purple hyacinths and 4 black tulips for 26 tbt? (I think that’s how much lol) If I am not on tonight I will be around at any time tomorrow ^^ Thank you!

Hello! Could I get 6 purple hyacinths and 4 black tulips for 26 tbt? (I think that’s how much lol) If I am not on tonight I will be around at any time tomorrow ^^ Thank you!

Definitely! Shoot me a PM whenever you are available to trade. I'll add in 1 extra purple hyacinth too since you bought 10 hybrids. :)

Yoo, i badly need great and warrior real statues 110tbt

Hello! I'm going to hold the great statue for the previous member in the thread. The genuine warrior statue will be held for you. I'll be able to trade when I'm home from work. Thanks! :)

Back