• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Could I please get the real valiant statue (50), 4 mush parasols (40), and 9 mush lamps (90) for 180tbt total c:

Hi! May I please buy a mush parasol, 2 blue roses, and one purple rose? I believe that's 18TBT but please correct me if I'm wrong!

I see in the above message that you have work soon, so please know I'm in no rush and happy to wait :) Thank you!

Hi! May I please buy a mush parasol, 2 blue roses, and one purple rose? I believe that's 18TBT but please correct me if I'm wrong!

I see in the above message that you have work soon, so please know I'm in no rush and happy to wait :) Thank you!

Definitely! I'm heading out the door right now, but I will be back on in about 5 hours. I'll send you a PM when I'm home. Thanks! :)

Bump! Added fish bait to the shop and a genuine Tremendous statue. Also dropped most of the fake statues to 20 TBT each, except the most uncommon ones. :)

Could I get a mush parasol and a moai? -_- I am having a crappy day and I'm like OK TREAT YOSELF TIME

Absolutely! Gonna PM you a dodo code to come by and pick them up. I hope your day gets better as well! :)
Thanks, I'm totes sure it will, internet crapped out and that was p bad because both my husband and I are working from home (BAD) so we had to get a new modem and the guy came with the new one SUPER fast (good!!) but like 10 minutes ago my frickin roomba just VACUUMED UP THE POWER CORD and I cannot get it out of the wheel and it's too late for me to deal so there's just... an upside down roomba next to the router for now. -_- RIDIC. THANKS I WILL BE THERE SHORTLY WEEEEEEE

Thanks, I'm totes sure it will, internet crapped out and that was p bad because both my husband and I are working from home (BAD) so we had to get a new modem and the guy came with the new one SUPER fast (good!!) but like 10 minutes ago my frickin roomba just VACUUMED UP THE POWER CORD and I cannot get it out of the wheel and it's too late for me to deal so there's just... an upside down roomba next to the router for now. -_- RIDIC. THANKS I WILL BE THERE SHORTLY WEEEEEEE

Jesus! That super sounds like an annoying day lol. Good vibes sent from me to you and your husband!

Back