• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi again eon! I'd like to add to my order c: I'd like to buy 2 Moai statues, 2 Pagoda, 2 Pirate Treasure Chest, 1 Pirate Barrel, and 2 Pirate Sideways Barrel! I think it's 170 tbt plus 50 tbt for the 200 NMT :)

Hi! Can I please buy the Grand H Hercules Model, Dark Lily Crown DIY, Colored Leaves Flooring DIY, Maple Leaf Pond Stone DIY, and Mush Lamp/Log/Parasol DIYs?

Hi! Can I please buy the Grand H Hercules Model, Dark Lily Crown DIY, Colored Leaves Flooring DIY, Maple Leaf Pond Stone DIY, and Mush Lamp/Log/Parasol DIYs?

Hey there! Sure can, are you available to trade atm? I'll shoot over a PM with a Dodo for pickup within a few minutes if that works for you. :)

Hello! I would like to buy, please:
2 stacks gold nuggets
2 stacks of cancer fragments

And the following DIYS:
aquarius urn
astronaut suit
galaxy flooring
lunar surface
sci-fi floor
sci-fi wall
space shuttle
starry-sky wall

Thank you!

Hello! I would like to buy, please:
2 stacks gold nuggets
2 stacks of cancer fragments

And the following DIYS:
aquarius urn
astronaut suit
galaxy flooring
lunar surface
sci-fi floor
sci-fi wall
space shuttle
starry-sky wall

Thank you!

Heya! Sorry for the late reply, just got home from work. You sure can! Total will be 56 TBT. Let me know when you're available. I'll be around for about 4 hours at the moment to trade. :)

Hi, just getting back on the forum and booting up my Switch. You are delivering, is that right? I'm going to send the bells now, then go to open the gate when I hear from you and send the code via PM. Okay?

Hi, just getting back on the forum and booting up my Switch. You are delivering, is that right? I'm going to send the bells now, then go to open the gate when I hear from you and send the code via PM. Okay?

Delivery works for me! I'll be over asap whenever I get the Dodo, and thanks for sending the bells. :)

could i get the diys for frozen treat set, western style stone, and bonsai shelf for 15 tbt, if ive read the pricing guide right?

hii can i get a stack of young spring bamboo?

Hey there! Sure can. Sorry about the delay, but I'll be available for about 4 hours at the moment. My weekend schedule is pretty random for trades, and usually only for a few hours at night. :)

could i get the diys for frozen treat set, western style stone, and bonsai shelf for 15 tbt, if ive read the pricing guide right?

Hello! I'm actually out of the frozen treat set DIY, but I do have the other 2. You were reading it correctly, it would be 10 TBT in total for the western style stone, and bonsai shelf DIYs. :) I'm available for some time at the moment. I'll have full availability on Monday though. :)

Back