• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! Could I please get a stack of acorns, pinecones, and maple leaves?

Hey Kattea! Sure can. My weekend schedules are pretty odd and I'm only available now for about 4 or 5 hours (basically very late night US time). If you happen to be around, let me know, otherwise I'll have full availability Mon-Thurs :)

Hello! Can I get 1 stack of each of these fragments?
  • Cancer
  • Libra
  • Pisces
  • Sagittarius
  • Scorpio
  • Virgo
I believe that comes to 24TBT. I will be on throughout the day or I can catch up with you this week. Tysm!

Hey Kattea! Sure can. My weekend schedules are pretty odd and I'm only available now for about 4 or 5 hours (basically very late night US time). If you happen to be around, let me know, otherwise I'll have full availability Mon-Thurs :)

No problem, I remember about your weekends haha. I might be busy Monday, but we could aim to trade Tues afternoon/evening?

Hi again! Could I please get:
  • 2 stacks of cherry blossom petals
  • 1 stack of pine cones
  • Cherry blossom bonsai DIY recipe
  • Cherry blossom pochette DIY recipe
That should be 22 TBT, I believe!

Hello! Can I get 1 stack of each of these fragments?
  • Cancer
  • Libra
  • Pisces
  • Sagittarius
  • Scorpio
  • Virgo
I believe that comes to 24TBT. I will be on throughout the day or I can catch up with you this week. Tysm!

Sure can! I'm available at the moment for 5 or 6 hours. I'll be available for many hours tomorrow if that works for you. :)

No problem, I remember about your weekends haha. I might be busy Monday, but we could aim to trade Tues afternoon/evening?

Tuesday afternoon or evening works for me! Let me know when you're around and I'll reply back when I'm around (will likely be 3pm Pacific on Tuesday I'll be on)

Hi again! Could I please get:
  • 2 stacks of cherry blossom petals
  • 1 stack of pine cones
  • Cherry blossom bonsai DIY recipe
  • Cherry blossom pochette DIY recipe
That should be 22 TBT, I believe!

Hey again! Sure can and 22 TBT is correct. I'll be around for 5 hours or so atm, and will be around most of the week too. :)

hi there! can i order 4 mill bells again :)

Heya! Of course! If you happen to be around, let me know a Dodo and I'll drop them off. Otherwise we can do during the week. :)

Sure can! I'm available at the moment for 5 or 6 hours. I'll be available for many hours tomorrow if that works for you. :)

Tuesday afternoon or evening works for me! Let me know when you're around and I'll reply back when I'm around (will likely be 3pm Pacific on Tuesday I'll be on)

Hey again! Sure can and 22 TBT is correct. I'll be around for 5 hours or so atm, and will be around most of the week too. :)

Heya! Of course! If you happen to be around, let me know a Dodo and I'll drop them off. Otherwise we can do during the week. :)
I should be available for most of the day, just let me know when you're ready!

I should be available for most of the day, just let me know when you're ready!
Hey there I’m back online! Can make that trade whenever. Tysm!

Hey to both of you! I'll be available to trade in about an hour, maximum hour and a half. Have to go pick up someone very quickly and return. I'll send a PM to each of you when I'm back and ready. :)

Back