• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Could I buy a Gallant, Valiant, and Beautiful statue please?

Hey there! You absolutely can. I have to step out at the moment to run some errands before things close. I will be back in about 2ish hours and I'll be available to trade the rest of the evening. I'll also be around at this time tomorrow too. I'll send you a PM when I'm home tonight just in case you happen to be around. :)

Hey there! You absolutely can. I have to step out at the moment to run some errands before things close. I will be back in about 2ish hours and I'll be available to trade the rest of the evening. I'll also be around at this time tomorrow too. I'll send you a PM when I'm home tonight just in case you happen to be around. :)
Sounds perfect! Thank you :)

Hello again, how are you?

Can i buy 200 NMTs for 50 TBT?

Hey again PacV! Doing well today, how about yourself?

And sure can! I'm available to trade if you are. I'll set up a Dodo for pickup within a couple of minutes, if that work for you. :)

Hey again PacV! Doing well today, how about yourself?

And sure can! I'm available to trade if you are. I'll set up a Dodo for pickup within a couple of minutes, if that work for you. :)

I'm fine too, thanks for ask.

I'm available too and ready.

Hello!

Could I grab 2 stacks of iron nuggets, 2 stacks of softwood, cherry blossom petal pile diy and the cherry blossom trees wall diy? I think that's 26tbt? I might be wrong.

Hey dude!

Can I get Sally's framed photo?

20tbt, right?

Sure can, and 20 TBT is correct! I'm now available and will be for many hours. Just let me know if you happen to be around to trade. :)

Hello!

Could I grab 2 stacks of iron nuggets, 2 stacks of softwood, cherry blossom petal pile diy and the cherry blossom trees wall diy? I think that's 26tbt? I might be wrong.

Definitely! 26 TBT in total is correct. Lmk when you're around and I'll set up a Dodo for pickup. :)

Sure can, and 20 TBT is correct! I'm now available and will be for many hours. Just let me know if you happen to be around to trade. :)

Definitely! 26 TBT in total is correct. Lmk when you're around and I'll set up a Dodo for pickup. :)
Sounds great, I'll send that 20 right to you! Then you just pm me if you want to pick up, or drop off :)

Back