• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
ah yay! I’m available now :]

Awesome! I'll have just enough time before I have to leave for a bit. Can you PM me a Dodo code? It will take me 2 trips in total for your order. :)

Edit: Have to head to a b-day reservation dinner, but I will be back in about 2 hours for our trade, and any other potential orders. :)

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll have just enough time before I have to leave for a bit. Can you PM me a Dodo code? It will take me 2 trips in total for your order. :)

Edit: Have to head to a b-day reservation dinner, but I will be back in about 2 hours for our trade, and any other potential orders. :)
I’m sorry I had to go somewhere, are you available atm ? :] if not tmrw’s fine for me

Hello, I'd love to get 1 Light Blue/White Lighthouse, 6 white simple panels, and 1 white claw-foot tub if you have those in your catalog :)

I'm interested in the Horned Atlas, Horned Elephant and Grand Giraffe Stag beetle models as well as the Libra Scales and Scorpio Lamp DIYs :)

Hello, I'd love to get 1 Light Blue/White Lighthouse, 6 white simple panels, and 1 white claw-foot tub if you have those in your catalog :)

Hello! Sounds good to me. I'm available to trade for a bit before I have to go run some errands. :) I'll be available basically all night once I'm back.

It this still on?

Always open! Just sometimes not around due to working or sleeping. :)

I'm interested in the Horned Atlas, Horned Elephant and Grand Giraffe Stag beetle models as well as the Libra Scales and Scorpio Lamp DIYs :)

Awesome! I'm available to trade right now for about 30 mins - 1 hour. I'll be around the rest of the night once I'm home a couple hours from then too. :)

Hi there! I'm interested in some DIYs! The mermaid lamp and parasol, and the libra scale. I'd be paying in NMT, so 60 yeah?
Thanks so much :))

Hi there! I'm interested in some DIYs! The mermaid lamp and parasol, and the libra scale. I'd be paying in NMT, so 60 yeah?
Thanks so much :))

Hey there! I only accept TBT (forum bells) as currency in my shop. The Libra Scale is currently on hold for the user above, but I do have a Mermaid Lamp DIY and Mush Parasol DIY available for 10 TBT in total for the pair, if you are interested. :)

Hey there! I only accept TBT (forum bells) as currency in my shop. The Libra Scale is currently on hold for the user above, but I do have a Mermaid Lamp DIY and Mush Parasol DIY available for 10 TBT in total for the pair, if you are interested. :)

I think I'll pass ❤ thanks anyways!

Back