• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello there! I'm currently looking for 1 blue, 1 green and 1 yellow mush lamp as well as Saharah's Misty Forest wallpaper. If you have those, how much tbt would that be total? 😄

Also! Do you have any hycanith lamps and if so how much would they be?

Hello there! I'm currently looking for 1 blue, 1 green and 1 yellow mush lamp as well as Saharah's Misty Forest wallpaper. If you have those, how much tbt would that be total? 😄

Also! Do you have any hycanith lamps and if so how much would they be?

Heya! I can do the mush lamps and customize them for you. All 3 would be my normal price of 12 TBT in total (4 TBT each per mush item). I actually don't have the Misty Forest wallpaper at the moment, unfortunately (it's an amazing one!)

For the Hyacinth Lamps I can do them for 3 TBT each. If interested, just let me know how many you'd like to order. :)

12 tbt for the green, blue and yellow mysh lamps yes? If so you got a deal!

Ooo, would you happen to have all three color hyacinths by chance? If you so how much tbt would that be? 😄

12 tbt for the green, blue and yellow mysh lamps yes? If so you got a deal!

Ooo, would you happen to have all three color hyacinths by chance? If you so how much tbt would that be? 😄

Same price for the customized Hyacinth Lamps, 9 total TBT for the 3. I'd only charge customization fees if it was for a large bulk of items (like 20+), otherwise same price as it would be for the lamps. :) If you're down let me know, and I'll set up a Dodo for us. I already made all 6 items just in case you'd like them all. :)

It's actually 21 TBT in total. 3 Mush lamps customized at 12 TBT, and 9 TBT for the 3 customized hyacinth lamps. Will be PMing you a Dodo within 2 or 3 minutes. :)

All correct! Thank you for correcting me xD Goodness, my math is horrible lol I will pay you now and hop on over! Tysm! 😄

Hi there Balloon :) i have a kinda big order for you when you're next available if that's ok :))

Hey there! Sounds good to me. I'm about to go to my second job at the moment. I'll be available quite late tonight though (about 10pm Pacific until 2 or 3am Pacific). I'll have slightly better availability tomorrow, and full availability Monday-Thursday. :)

Hey there! Sounds good to me. I'm about to go to my second job at the moment. I'll be available quite late tonight though (about 10pm Pacific until 2 or 3am Pacific). I'll have slightly better availability tomorrow, and full availability Monday-Thursday. :)

No problem :) have a good day at work. I will message you tomorrow :))

hi again! i would like to order:
  • 4 mill bells
  • flying saucer DIY
  • cloud flooring, cafe-curtain wallpaper
  • white snack machine, white drink machine, green public bench
  • statue of liberty

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to order 400 NMTs for 100 TBT. No rush, I'm around most of Sunday afternoon but another day or time would work too if needed.

Back