• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I'm interested in ordering 100 nook mile tickets if you still have some available!

Hey there! Sounds good to me. I'm available for a small time window right now, and then I'll be available at around 5:30pm Pacific for the rest of the evening to trade. :)

Hi! I would be interested in the following items if still availabe:

2 white street lamps (4tbt)
1 Valiant statue (25tbt)
1 cherry blossom bonsai diy recipe (5tbt)
1 stack cherry blossom petals (4tbt)

Total 38tbt if I've gotten it all correct? Let me know if possible? Thanks!

Hi! I would be interested in the following items if still availabe:

2 white street lamps (4tbt)
1 Valiant statue (25tbt)
1 cherry blossom bonsai diy recipe (5tbt)
1 stack cherry blossom petals (4tbt)

Total 38tbt if I've gotten it all correct? Let me know if possible? Thanks!

Hey there! Sure can on your order, and the total of 38 TBT is correct. I'll be available most of the evening to trade, just let me know if you happen to be around. :)

Hello again!
Can i purchase 100 NMTs for 25 TBT?

Hey again PacV! Definitely can on the 100 NMTs. Let me know whenever you're available to pick up. :)

Back